• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3 & Doom 64 Save Set [CUSA15594, CUSA15595, CUSA16286 & CUSA16287]

Re: Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3 and Doom 64 Save Set (CUSA15594, CUSA15595, CUSA16286 and 16

Still having trouble getting the Indiscriminate Trophy to pop. I've killed every enemy up to Level 20. I've even deleted all my saves, and the game just to be sure, started from the beginning and killed every enemy up to Level 20 again. Killed the Spider Mastermind, loaded my Quicksave then killed the Cyberdemon. Nuthin'. Skipped to Mission 28 and killed the Spider Mastermind there. Nuthin. Killed the Cyberdemon in the "Tricks and Traps" level. Still nuthin'. The only thing I can think of is that I'm not getting the credit for the Cyberdemon kill because he's always in-fighting with other demons. Is there another Mission or Master Level that you get to fight the Cyberdemon by himself? Any ideas as to what I might not be doing?

No idea man. Only thing I could think of is maybe try the Icon of Sin mission? It spawns in just about every enemy so if its not the Cyberdemon you could tell. Also make sure you got both of the Spider enemies (Arachnotron I believe is the other) For me the last one I had to go to a level specifically for was either Baron of Hell or Hell Knight so make sure you have both of them.

Also if you don't have it by Tuesday I can try and make a save for you. Just wont have access to computer til then.

Last edited:
Re: Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3 and Doom 64 Save Set (CUSA15594, CUSA15595, CUSA16286 and 16

No idea man. Only thing I could think of is maybe try the Icon of Sin mission? It spawns in just about every enemy so if its not the Cyberdemon you could tell. Also make sure you got both of the Spider enemies (Arachnotron I believe is the other) For me the last one I had to go to a level specifically for was either Baron of Hell or Hell Knight so make sure you have both of them.

Also if you don't have it by Tuesday I can try and make a save for you. Just wont have access to computer til then.

Thanks for your help man. I'll try the Icon of Sin Mission. I hate these temperamental trophies. Sucks cuz it's the last one I need for Doom, Doom 2 and Doom 3...

Thanks for your help man. I'll try the Icon of Sin Mission. I hate these temperamental trophies. Sucks cuz it's the last one I need for Doom, Doom 2 and Doom 3...

Yeah they suck. But I really would focus on Hell Knight or Baron of Hell. It seems like they always got killed by something else. I think Icon of Sin spawns one but not the other.

Yeah they suck. But I really would focus on Hell Knight or Baron of Hell. It seems like they always got killed by something else. I think Icon of Sin spawns one but not the other.

Reminds me of that pain in the ass "Weapon Master" trophy from Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, where you have to kill an enemy with each type of weapon in the game. They try to trick you with that hidden Desert Eagle in the first Mission...

Reminds me of that pain in the ass "Weapon Master" trophy from Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, where you have to kill an enemy with each type of weapon in the game. They try to trick you with that hidden Desert Eagle in the first Mission...

It could be worse, you could have to do Coop on Nightmare. I wish that on no one.

I finally got the Indiscriminate trophy! It was the Spider-Mastermind I was missing. In Level 28, I was able to find the BFG and rush to him before the Arachnotrons start shooting at him to get to me, robbing me of my kill. Thank you for your tips and help!

I finally got the Indiscriminate trophy! It was the Spider-Mastermind I was missing. In Level 28, I was able to find the BFG and rush to him before the Arachnotrons start shooting at him to get to me, robbing me of my kill. Thank you for your tips and help!

Glad you got it and congrats!

Many thanks to your friend, I've been waiting for a save like this one for Doom 3 for a long time. Just a hint, this saves from Doom 3 just worked for me not just re-sign it, I had to make a back up of my original save and after re-sign the save I had to put my original profile from the back up to earn the trophies because when I just re-sign the save end put on my ps4 the trophy didn't pop it, it just up pop it when I put my original profile and not the profile that it is on this save even after you re-sign it. That on Doom 3, I don't know about the rest.

By profile I mean like this:

GAME-doom3@0
[email protected]
PROFILE.bin

Last edited:

Many thanks to your friend, I've been waiting for a save like this one for Doom 3 for a long time. Just a hint, this saves from Doom 3 just worked for me not just re-sign it, I had to make a back up of my original save and after re-sign the save I had to put my original profile from the back up to earn the trophies because when I just re-sign the save end put on my ps4 the trophy didn't pop it, it just up pop it when I put my original profile and not the profile that it is on this save even after you re-sign it. That on Doom 3, I don't know about the rest.

By profile I mean like this:

GAME-doom3@0
[email protected]
PROFILE.bin

Good looking out. I thought I put that in the pdf to delete profile if it didn't work, but I could be wrong. Either way, glad you got it working.

Greetings, this is my first save set so hope you guys enjoy! This was made possible by someone in the Discord who wished to remain anonymous, so thanks to them again. With this set you should be able to get all the trophies from all 4 games with relative ease. It even includes the coop from Doom 2 done on Nightmare so When I'm With You should be a breeze! Any questions feel free to ask, the file includes a guide. Hope it's useful!

MindController brought it to my attention the Doom 2 save wasn't working. I have edited it and fixed the link. If you were having problems with it before give it another shot.

You can download it here -= Hidden Content =-

Just wanted to add some info for the Doom 2 Save:
Indiscriminate is the one trophy it doesn't work for. I had to delete my save and just level select to like 3 different levels, killed 1 of each demon and then it popped. There's a list here. Shows you all the enemies and the maps they are on. I suggest starting from the latest map you can (Level 20 for the Spider Mastermind) kill everything up to the mastermind, check off the ones you did kill, then warp to a level with the monster your missing. Only takes like 3 levels, which you don't have to beat, you can leave the level once you've killed whatever you need to. You can also just level select to levels 12 and 21 and beat them on easiest difficulty. You dont have to play through all levels.

in my case, the only problem I have is in Doom (2016). I can't get the "the circle is complete" trophy. I can't take the last test. Is there any solution for this trophy? Has anyone done the other tests and left only some of the first ones to do, so that you can get the trophy?

in my case, the only problem I have is in Doom (2016). I can't get the "the circle is complete" trophy. I can't take the last test. Is there any solution for this trophy? Has anyone done the other tests and left only some of the first ones to do, so that you can get the trophy?

This is a save for the original Doom (1993) not the 2016 reboot so thats probably the problem. I bet theres a save from the 2016 version somewhere on the site though.

Thanks dude didn't think I would ever Plat Doom 1 & 2 on Doom 3 the trophy for not a scratch didnt pop but everythings else works nevermind it poped on set 3

Last edited:

Thank you very much for making this save available. I've only used it for Doom 3 and I can confirm it's perfect! I leave an observation: in the save set for doom 3, in folder 2, delete the save profile, otherwise the trophy will not work.