EU Dragon Ball FighterZ - 1 and 5 million trophies [CUSA08992]

You need to test it, to be honest. Or someone else, who has tested it, can say. As mentioned in the original post, the save has everything unlocked. You can try one combo and see if the trophy pops.

i tested it and it works. you only need to do one more combo and the trophy for 200 combos unlock. but for all multiplayer trophies especially 530k BP is empty and not pop up at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: EnterDeathLord
attachment.php
c54b2f3d57ca5759d5f7775f3054fd208b47839345c8fb82aabfbbdffa657683



Dragon Ball FighterZ Money Saves​

I know that some of you want to have these trophies legit so I kept the saves after each unlock. I was not able to find such saves for the EU version of the game so here we go.

(I've tested the 1 million save on a dummy account and it is working just fine so I assume that the 5 million one will work the same.)

1. [Hidden content]

2. [Hidden content]

For both, just play a local match and at the end, when you get some zeni, the trophy will unlock.
For "Set for Life" there is a platinum save in one of the topics about the EU saves so you can use it to unlock the final and most tedious trophy of them all. It took a lot of idle grinding with a turbo controller, so I hope this helps you get those legit timestamps :)

IMPORTANT!!! Please note that both saves have everything else unlocked (including all multiplayer trophies) so I don't know what else you might unlock. Use it with caution if you still have more locked trophies.
bonjour auriez vous par hasard un save pour le 20 millions svp