• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Dragon Quest Builders Save Set (WORKS WITH ANY CUSA) [CUSA02946]

busterdawg

Fanatic
VIP
October 28, 2020
Here is another repost from NGU, this one originally made by Jesse Lagrue. I have not used or tested these saves.

Original post

Hey everybody - here's a big thing for me, my first full on "save set" (albeit short a couple trophies.) This is for Dragon Quest Builders (CUSA02946) and will serve to save hours of time. The save set has individual folders with instructions and saves which unlock the following trophies:

1. Chapter 1, 2, 3 ,4 - All chapter trophies as well as their challenge trophies.
2. 'Avid Accessoriser,' 'Chamber Potter,' 'Epic Gourmant,' 'Handy Builder,' 'Master Planner,' and 'Monster Masher'.

These constitute the majority of the game's trophies, however there are 5 missing. One of them must be completed by yourself, as it requires a trigger, the instruction that make this easier are in the main folder of the saveset.

The following trophies CANNOT be earned with this saveset due to me having them already before I decided to make this set. They are the 4 most common trophies on PSN so it shouldn't take you a long time to get them (maybe an hour or two.)
These trophies are; 'Escape Artist,' 'Beginner Builder,' Super Smasher,' and finally 'Superior Decorator.'
The first two listed are right at the beginning of the game they will take you no more than 10 minutes. The issue is Super Smasher and Superiror Decorator, there is a slight chance any of my profile saves MAY unlock them, but I'm not making any promises.

With out further ado, here is the set:
[hide]Dragon Quest Builders (CUSA02946) Save Set[/hide]

EDIT: Okay everybody, it seems I made a mistake in the Chapter 1 Save, the Cantlin Garden does not register without a Profile save, in order to proceed with this you have two options to fix the trophy:

1. Grab and resign a profile save from any other fodler in the save set
or alternatively:
2: Use youtube to locate where the Cantlin Garden is built in the save, it has to be that specific area as far as I'm aware - so go there, destroy the door, replace it, and it should now register as completed.

Sorry about that guys, didn't realize that 1 challenge was tied to your profile save, happy hunting