Dragon Quest XI - Echoes of an Elusive Age

December 20, 2024
2
1
38
Hello guys, how are you?

I'm just missing two trophies to get the platinum trophy of the game: Chef de Classe de Médailles and Swordsmith of Light.
I used the save files in an old thred here and I lost my own save game (+130 hours)...

Can anyone have a save game just before these trophies pop up to help me?

Best regards,

Rafael
 
  • Like
Reactions: tamtinhbanbe
Hello guys, how are you?

I'm just missing two trophies to get the platinum trophy of the game: Chef de Classe de Médailles and Swordsmith of Light.
I used the save files in an old thred here and I lost my own save game (+130 hours)...

Can anyone have a save game just before these trophies pop up to help me?

Best regards,

Rafael
For which game exactly do you need these two save files?

DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age

They also have different CUSA codes...
 
Last edited: