• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU DYSMANTLE - 100% PLATINUM SAVE SET + Ultimate Starter Save [CUSA15128]

Washer

Fanatic
November 22, 2020
Welcome

These save was mainly created for the grindy trophies in the game.
Mainly Perfect Interest and Treasure Digger. but has turned into a platinum save set.

10 gold medals, radios, tombs, legendary fish, kill animals, friend animals, bunkers etc etc just do one more of each action.

all save have their own instructions in the file.

This is now a 100% Platinum Save set the Platinum can be obtained with these saves.

Includes:
Ultimate Starter Save and a Platinum Save.

Download Save Set

Need an Individual Trophy Look Here.

Enjoy..

Last edited:
Re: [EU] DYSMANTLE - SEMI SAVE SET + Ultimate Starter Save and Platinum Save [CUSA15128]

your very welcome, hope they help someone.
I Loved playing the game the starter save would have been handy for me, But i only had the info to make it once i had completed the game lol.

Re: DYSMANTLE - SEMI SAVE SET + Ultimate Starter Save and Platinum Save [CUSA15128]

Hello, nice to meet you.
Do you have any other trophy saves?

I have other save and sets on here no more Dysmantle other than what is here. but the starter save with the other saves will net you the platinum in no time at all.

Borderlands 3

It Takes Two

DC Super pets

Railway Islands

too many to list all lol heres a few of the latest.

or just look thru this link here

Re: DYSMANTLE - SEMI SAVE SET + Ultimate Starter Save and Platinum Save [CUSA15128]

wow ! very nice work! thank you so much!!
by the way,

/ Well Well Well
/ Rifter
/ Shelter Cleaner
/ Master of Obelisks

do you have 4 trophies save ?

No but feel free to contribute to the community :)

i wasn't ever making a save set just the starter save i have reversed many saves from my platinum save.

for WELL WELL WELL try the following

within your save search for Wells
you will see the following especially if you use the platinum save.
then remove the first puid from the list so remove puid5914033="1"
this will always be the nearest from your original starting camp.

WARNING
Remember if you edit your saves yo do so at your own risk and always make a backup before doing so.

<node id="WISHING_WELLS"
puid5914033="1"
puid8040044="1"
puid5864115="2"
puid6472046="1"
puid4366372="1"
puid1322052="1"
puid5442067="1"
puid1984193="1"
puid5088183="1"
puid5606088="1"
puid4276167="1"
puid1240021="1"
puid2444212="1"
puid3008028="1"
puid7022008="1"
/>

you can do the same with the other saves you are wanting shelters, campfires, radios, obelisks etc etc etc..

Last edited:

There's quite a lot to do even using the save you said. I'll wait if someone is so kind to leave one of each collectible around the map and post the save

Re: DYSMANTLE - SEMI / PLATINUM SAVE SET + Ultimate Starter Save [CUSA15128]

i may do this at some point at this time i have spent too much time on the game. if i do decide to add it it will be updated here.