• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising 100% Save PS4/PS5 [CUSA29586]

ResidentWeevil

Master of Unlocking
VIP
November 13, 2020
Here is my 100% game save for Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

You can use this save to get quite a few trophies and it transfers to PS5 where you can do it all again.

This save will show in Slot3.

WARNING these will not pop in a legit looking order. I suggest playing through the game and using this as a cleanup save for things you may have missed.

Once loaded up, just travel anywhere and you'll pop:

The Great Forest...On Foot!
The Quarry...On Foot!
The Snowpeak...On Foot!
The Lava Ruins...On Foot!
The Runebarrows...On Foot!

Next, go to Second Street:
Go to the Accessory Shop and create a Covetous Pendant Lv.5
Accessorizer will pop.
On Outlander Lane will pop.
New Nevaeh's Number One Customer will pop.

Go to the Apothecary and create a Healing Potion Lv.5
Sommelier will pop.

Now go The Rune Quarter:
Talk to the lady named Dete next to the Lens Forge.
The Road to Recovery will pop.
One-Hundred Resident Record will pop.
A Local Hero will pop.
Money, Money, Money will pop.

Go to the Rune Shop and craft a Lightning Rune Lv.3
Rune Scholar will pop.

Now go to Outlander Lane:
Go to the Smithy and get the Reveling Tankui MAX+30
Full Force - Garoo will pop.
Reload the save and this time buy Astra's Storm MAX+30
Full Force - Isha will pop.

Go to the Tavern and get a Malatang
Gourmand will pop.

Now travel to The Great Forest. Use the signpost to go to the Fishing Spot, then catch a fish.
Amateur Adventurer will pop.
No Treasure Left Behind will pop.
First Time Fishing will pop.
Fishing Master will pop.

While still in The Great Forest, travel to The Great Tree Glade. Kill the boss.
Hopeful Hunter will pop.
Natural Born Monster-Killer will pop.
Champion of the Great Forest will pop.

Travel to the Quarry. Signpost travel to the Golem's Keep. Kill the boss.
Champion of the Quarry will pop.

Travel to Farmside Menhir, go to Runebarrows, then signpost to Blizzard's Point. Kill the Boss.
Champion of the Snowpeak will pop.

Go back to the signpost and travel to The Lava Ruins and run all the way to the right. Kill the boss.
Champion of the Lava Ruins will pop
The following might also pop, if not, they will shortly:
Scavenger's Honor
One Mean Merc
Adept, for an Acting Mayor
No One Better

You can get First Time Hunting and Meat Master by setting some traps. Meat Master is luck based, so you just have to keep trying.

Finally, go to the Plaza and talk to the old man by the tower, Shiva. Finish the final questline and Rising Champion will pop.

You won't have anything in your inventory, so stock up on some health potions before you do the last questline.

It's possible you may be able to get other stuff with this save, I dunno. Hope it helps some of you!

Last edited:
Re: Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising 100% Save PS4/PS5

Do you have save for pop the The Go-To Girl and The Pride of the Town?

Sorry, I don't. I hadn't actually planned on making any saves for this game, but I realized when I transferred my PS4 save over to PS5 I could pop a bunch of trophies, so I figured I'd share.

I may attempt a real save set for the Eiyuden Chronicle main game when it comes out.

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising 100% Save PS4/PS5

Did you used cheats or is it legit platinum?

It's been nearly 2 years since I played this, so I don't remember what I did. I don't think I used the stat boosts from Save Wizard, but like I said, I don't remember.

And you can't get the platinum with this save, it wasn't intended as a save set. I just shared it when I realized you could pop a lot of trophies when I transferred to PS5.

Here is my 100% game save for Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.

[Hidden content]

You can use this save to get quite a few trophies and it transfers to PS5 where you can do it all again.

This save will show in Slot3.

WARNING these will not pop in a legit looking order. I suggest playing through the game and using this as a cleanup save for things you may have missed.

Once loaded up, just travel anywhere and you'll pop:

The Great Forest...On Foot!
The Quarry...On Foot!
The Snowpeak...On Foot!
The Lava Ruins...On Foot!
The Runebarrows...On Foot!

Next, go to Second Street:
Go to the Accessory Shop and create a Covetous Pendant Lv.5
Accessorizer will pop.
On Outlander Lane will pop.
New Nevaeh's Number One Customer will pop.

Go to the Apothecary and create a Healing Potion Lv.5
Sommelier will pop.

Now go The Rune Quarter:
Talk to the lady named Dete next to the Lens Forge.
The Road to Recovery will pop.
One-Hundred Resident Record will pop.
A Local Hero will pop.
Money, Money, Money will pop.

Go to the Rune Shop and craft a Lightning Rune Lv.3
Rune Scholar will pop.

Now go to Outlander Lane:
Go to the Smithy and get the Reveling Tankui MAX+30
Full Force - Garoo will pop.
Reload the save and this time buy Astra's Storm MAX+30
Full Force - Isha will pop.

Go to the Tavern and get a Malatang
Gourmand will pop.

Now travel to The Great Forest. Use the signpost to go to the Fishing Spot, then catch a fish.
Amateur Adventurer will pop.
No Treasure Left Behind will pop.
First Time Fishing will pop.
Fishing Master will pop.

While still in The Great Forest, travel to The Great Tree Glade. Kill the boss.
Hopeful Hunter will pop.
Natural Born Monster-Killer will pop.
Champion of the Great Forest will pop.

Travel to the Quarry. Signpost travel to the Golem's Keep. Kill the boss.
Champion of the Quarry will pop.

Travel to Farmside Menhir, go to Runebarrows, then signpost to Blizzard's Point. Kill the Boss.
Champion of the Snowpeak will pop.

Go back to the signpost and travel to The Lava Ruins and run all the way to the right. Kill the boss.
Champion of the Lava Ruins will pop
The following might also pop, if not, they will shortly:
Scavenger's Honor
One Mean Merc
Adept, for an Acting Mayor
No One Better

You can get First Time Hunting and Meat Master by setting some traps. Meat Master is luck based, so you just have to keep trying.

Finally, go to the Plaza and talk to the old man by the tower, Shiva. Finish the final questline and Rising Champion will pop.

You won't have anything in your inventory, so stock up on some health potions before you do the last questline.

It's possible you may be able to get other stuff with this save, I dunno. Hope it helps some of you!Excellent... Thank you very much for sharing with us

Reactions: Tenkai974