• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Modded ELDEN RINGâ„¢ BY Xx-GIPPI-xX

Re: [EU]ELDEN RINGâ„¢ BY Xx-GIPPI-xX

Hi to all people of Playersquared

This is my Modded save file ( this is a test) for Elder Ring

USE THIS ONLY OFFLINE OR YOU GET BANNED!!!!!!!

-= Hidden Content =-

In next days i make a starter save

I hope enjoy with this!

P.s : Some people say that trophy not popup....For me working ( see the picture attached ). I use the save of my friend that have defeat the first two bosses

PS4 ELDEN RINGâ„¢ MODDED SAVE - YouTube

greet .....

Guys I found an issue with having modded HP. Currently going for the platinum trophy but “Shardbearer Mohg” One of the optional bosses does a move that’s unavoidable. It blood losses you. You die instantly. No way of defeating this boss with modded hp. Just thought I let you guys know.

This is the move in question at 1:22
Elden Ring - Mohg Lord of Blood Boss Fight - YouTube

Blood loss doesn’t normally kill you like this guy but because of the modded HP, it one shots you. No items can save you either. 😂

There goes my platinum run. :rip:

Last edited:

Guys I found an issue with having modded HP. Currently going for the platinum trophy but “Shardbearer Mohg” One of the optional bosses does a move that’s unavoidable. It blood losses you. You die instantly. No way of defeating this boss with modded hp. Just thought I let you guys know.

This is the move in question at 1:22
Elden Ring - Mohg Lord of Blood Boss Fight - YouTube

Blood loss doesn’t normally kill you like this guy but because of the modded HP, it one shots you. No items can save you either. 😂

There goes my platinum run. :rip:

Can't you use staunching boluses to alleviate the blood loss effect? does it not work since the hp is modded?

Did you try max runes and then apply hp modded? if I do Max HP with SW and Level up im losing Moddded HP. I think with Every Stats to 99 u should be possible to Plat the Game. There’s an item called Stanching Boluses that will alleviate impending blood loss. You can actually purchase these from the Nomadic Merchant in West Limgrave, near the Coastal Cave. They cost 600 runes a piece, and this merchant has three of them. If you want details on his exact location, check out my Neutralizing Boluses guide. Try vigor 99 and then apply HP Max.

What is the skill called? Is it mandatory to use in order to progress in the story? I feel like that would defeat the purpose of this mod.

After your kill this optional boss, you gain the grafted greatsword (probably an hommage to berserk due to the description).

link : Grafted Blade Greatsword | Elden Ring Wiki

When you use this greatsword skill by pressing L2 on PS4, it raise your HP/FP/ST. By doing this, your health / magic / stamina revert to the max level which is 1901 for health etc... And you lose the modded amount of the modded save.

It's not mandatory, but if you do and you wanna mod the life/magic/stamina save, savewizard now support the game, and you can change the max numbers to semi-infinite again.

I can understand why one would not want the infinite life as some wanna do the death exploit (being killed by an enemy and waking up near Fort manor Lava area) or like another user said, to win against Morgott and protect himself against blood loss (as another user pointed out, max out your attributes and use item against the blood loss attribute is helpful).

After your kill this optional boss, you gain the grafted greatsword (probably an hommage to berserk due to the description).

link : Grafted Blade Greatsword | Elden Ring Wiki

When you use this greatsword skill by pressing L2 on PS4, it raise your HP/FP/ST. By doing this, your health / magic / stamina revert to the max level which is 1901 for health etc... And you lose the modded amount of the modded save.

It's not mandatory, but if you do and you wanna mod the life/magic/stamina save, savewizard now support the game, and you can change the max numbers to semi-infinite again.

I can understand why one would not want the infinite life as some wanna do the death exploit (being killed by an enemy and waking up near Fort manor Lava area) or like another user said, to win against Morgott and protect himself against blood loss (as another user pointed out, max out your attributes and use item against the blood loss attribute is helpful).

Thanks! this was super helpful !

Hi to all people of Playersquared

This is my Modded save file ( this is a test) for Elder Ring

USE THIS ONLY OFFLINE OR YOU GET BANNED!!!!!!!

-= Hidden Content =-

In next days i make a starter save

I hope enjoy with this!

P.s : Some people say that trophy not popup....For me working ( see the picture attached ). I use the save of my friend that have defeat the first two bosses

PS4 ELDEN RINGâ„¢ MODDED SAVE - YouTube

Thnk you so much man