• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Elden Ring New Game+ Level 713

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Elden Ring New Game+ Level 713(unmodded)

If you got that message its not a soft-ban yet just a warning. I have the message too and on my account ive never modded, never used another profile, never DCd from an invasion. BUT! i did save scum and im 90% sure thats the reason. I think they turned on the anticheat really high early on since they dont want modders to ruin all the new-player experience.
So if you get the warning dont worry TOO much if you are certain the account is non-modded it can come from many different reasons.

i've save scummed a LOT on the PC version and never got this message, but if you're willing to take the risk, go for it.

My main account is on PS5, dont have the ps4 version even installed on that system, there is no way possible for me to cheat on that account yet it still got warned. When i googled i got lots of posts from people in similar situations.
On my legit-mule account i have also save-scummed a ton giving runes and gear to other players, it even has deathbed smalls on it, no bosses killed but has every weapon at +24 and +0, 99 of every rune and most armor. No warning on that account but it hit my main, i'm 100% certain its random when they decide to warn players who arent actively cheating.
That said i also agree i wouldnt risk my main account using a save, far better just ripping everything off here and trading runes to your main to get max level

if you used a modded save prior to this, it will pop when you go online with this legit one..but it should nbot pop again if you stick with this one and dont mess with it with cheat engine..

Hi bro, i downloaded ur save, but i just wanna knoew if the 600 million runes were adquired just dupe lord runes or farming from enemies, or if u used save wizard of something like that, just to be safe online :) thanks for ur save its awesome

thanks for all bro, im using it and im fine, i can summon my friends, the reason why i use ur save, i lost mine :( i was 713 too using lord runes, then i got corrupted my hard disk, and i lost everything, also i have the platinum.

https://mega.nz/file/3qYHBC5I#51OK9ispfGDHTue-xx5I7fXx-jsk2RyGn9ySwWcwx8U
https://mega.nz/file/Pipm1CAa#gevdPLPo4mJ8yZaeOKM58SZc0tbXYB7JzZNqjxy_HXw
remembrance:15/15

It seems that my save has caused trouble to some people. Well, let me reiterate that my save was made legit without any mods or chetas, and I have defeated the ending boss of ng+8 and is online. But I don't want to share my save again, because the comments of some ignorant people have hit me a lot.

There are two links?

I assume one isn't NG+5 and the one that is NG+5 has everything, whereas the first link doesn't have everything? I'd appreciate clarification on what's different :)

By the way... Don't worry what other users(new members especially within last two months since Elden Ring release) say in regards to the warnings/bans, as if it's working for you without the warning/ban issued message, it's legit period.

Same thing happened with the saves posted by Mason(I think he posted two) as I used those and am still using them without any bans or warnings being issued despite people accusing Mason of posting a modded save.

Thank you for your work and looking forward to that clarification :P

https://mega.nz/file/3qYHBC5I#51OK9ispfGDHTue-xx5I7fXx-jsk2RyGn9ySwWcwx8U
At the beginning of NG+4
credits goes to:me
You can play online (at least I can)
reusable items :all of them
prattling pate :8/8
ashes :64/64
crystal tear :32/32
cracked pot :20/20
ritual pot :10/10
perfume bottle :10/10
memory stone :8/8
talisman pouch :3/3
cookbook :59/59
whetblade :6/6
tailoring tools :2/2
map :19/19
sorcery :70/70
incantation :101/101
ash of war :91/91
weapon :377/377
outfit :all of them(without altered)
talisman :115/115(sacrificial twig is in the chest)
gestures :46/46

https://mega.nz/file/Pipm1CAa#gevdPLPo4mJ8yZaeOKM58SZc0tbXYB7JzZNqjxy_HXw
At the beginning of NG+5
remembrance:15/15

https://mega.nz/file/u3R3AaJZ#sRQx1gvbbfHmOjfusAgJWtVgLEa2XhdKr2TplBzjl0U
At the beginning of NG+6
1.04 new gesture :patches’ crouch

Thank you for this. Wanted to ask if it possible to have an endgame save game (after defeating the elden beast) with all the grace points. Reason being is to help my friends who are still stuck. I have already completed the game and stll hanging around helping them while going gear hunting...

Status
Not open for further replies.