• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Elden ring Starter Save

Status
Not open for further replies.
who created it?
me... and i posted in my website, he took it from there, even the onedrive link is mine

and how would you know that? should provide proof before accusing people

what kind of proof do you want? if you want I can take down the onedrive link that is mine or I can get the time I created the save and show it was before it was posted here.

me... and i posted in my website, he took it from there, even the onedrive link is mine

what kind of proof do you want? if you want I can take down the onedrive link that is mine or I can get the time I created the save and show it was before it was posted here.

Thanks for creating such an awesome save. This really helped me out a lot by easing out the margit and godrick fight. If you dont mind me asking, would you show me your website? Playersquared and Tech Game are the two biggest hubs for ps4 mods and saves (aside from save wizard obviously). Hence, people are likely to steal from smaller pages and post it here to claim the credit.

Thanks for creating such an awesome save. This really helped me out a lot by easing out the margit and godrick fight. If you dont mind me asking, would you show me your website? Playersquared and Tech Game are the two biggest hubs for ps4 mods and saves (aside from save wizard obviously). Hence, people are likely to steal from smaller pages and post it here to claim the credit.

I believe that everything is copied on the internet, but we can't forget to give the credits... I took some saves myself here on PS, but I always give credit to whoever the save belongs to, because it's not my creation. I think it would be fair for the creator of this post to do that, but I doubt it will.

I believe that everything is copied on the internet, but we can't forget to give the credits... I took some saves myself here on PS, but I always give credit to whoever the save belongs to, because it's not my creation. I think it would be fair for the creator of this post to do that, but I doubt it will.

Agreed. Credit where credit is due

Is it possible to make a new game save at the very first grace with max stats (as in invincible mode) - I think that will help people get the trophies to work? as the other saves after the first two bosses slain did work.

Status
Not open for further replies.