• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Empire of Sin - Semi Save-Set [CUSA17732] (God mode)

Zabullionaire

Getting Known
January 15, 2021
Hi! This is a semi save-set for Empire of Sin (still working on it). With this you can get the trophies for finishing the game with each bosses (and killing some bosses).

Just load each "manual save" and you're in front of the last boss hideout, kill him and that's it! (You'll probably obtain the "Bulletproof" trophy (Finish the game without getting anyone in your crew killed))

With this first save-set you can get :

Slot 0 : Elvira Duarte, No. 1 / Pushing Daisies (Kill Dean O'Banion)
Slot 1 : Joseph Saltis, No. 1 / Luck of the Draw (Kill Stephanie St. Clair)
Slot 2 : Stephanie St. Clair, No. 1 / Curtain Call (Kill Goldie Garneau)
Slot 3 : Frankie Donovan, No. 1 / Pushing Daisies (Kill Dean O'Banion)
Slot 4 : Angelo Genna, No. 1 / You Know Who I Am (Kill Alphonse Capone)
Slot 5 : Alphonse Capone, No. 1 / The Ice Queen Go-eth (Kill Mabel Ryley)
Slot 6 : Mabel Riley, No. 1 / Like Shootin' Ducks in a Pond (Kill Sai Wing Mock)

[hide]Save set[/hide]

Finally here's the second save-set, there's some saves where you can "buy" the last boss faction if you don't want to fight. And like i said, there's all the weapons unlocked and god mode on this save-set but only on your boss, not the mercenaries.

Slot 0 : Frank Ragen, No.1 / Closed Casket (Kill Daniel McKee Jackson)
Slot 1 : Salazar Reyna, No.1 / The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Kill Maggie Dyer)
Slot 2 : Daniel McKee Jackson, No.1 / Shoulda stayed in Sicily (Kill Angelo Genna) - You can buy the faction / Lone Wolf (Finish the game without recruiting a gangster)
Slot 3 : Dean O'Banion , No.1 / Into the Sunset (Kill Salazar Reya)
Slot 4 : Maggie Dyer, No.1 / Flor de Muerto (Kill Elvira Duarte) - You can buy the faction
Slot 5 : Sai Wing Mock, No.1 / Last Call (Kill Joseph Saltis)
Slot 6 : Goldie Garneau, No.1 / The Irish Goodbye (Kill Frankie Donovan)

[hide]Empire of Sin save-set 2 god mode[/hide]

Last edited:
Re: [EU] Empire of Sin - Semi Save-Set [CUSA17732]

Hello! So to keep you updated, i've managed to add all the weapons, 1000 notoriety and ... oh what is it again? ... OH YES, GOD MODE!

Unfortunately it's only for the second save-set.

I'll do my best to reach all final bosses on each saves and upload them today!

Last edited:
Re: [EU] Empire of Sin - Semi Save-Set [CUSA17732] (God mode)

Hi! This is a semi save-set for Empire of Sin (still working on it). With this you can get the trophies for finishing the game with each bosses (and killing some bosses).

Just load each "manual save" and you're in front of the last boss hideout, kill him and that's it! (You'll probably obtain the "Bulletproof" trophy (Finish the game without getting anyone in your crew killed))

Slot 0 : Frank Ragen, No.1 / Closed Casket (Kill Daniel McKee Jackson)
Slot 1 : Salazar Reyna, No.1 / The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Kill Maggie Dyer)
Slot 2 : Daniel McKee Jackson, No.1 / Shoulda stayed in Sicily (Kill Angelo Genna) - You can buy the faction / Lone Wolf (Finish the game without recruiting a gangster)
Slot 3 : Dean O'Banion , No.1 / Into the Sunset (Kill Salazar Reya)
Slot 4 : Maggie Dyer, No.1 / Flor de Muerto (Kill Elvira Duarte) - You can buy the faction
Slot 5 : Sai Wing Mock, No.1 / Last Call (Kill Joseph Saltis)
Slot 6 : Goldie Garneau, No.1 / The Irish Goodbye (Kill Frankie Donovan)

-= Hidden Content =-

Thanks! Wanted you to be aware that I re-regioned to US (CUSA17744) and it works great. But the order you posted the save slots are different for save set 2. Here is the order:

Slot 0: Frank
Slot 1: O'Bannon
Slot 2: Salazar
Slot 3: Maggie
Slot 4: Sai
Slot 5: Goldie
Slot 6: DMJ

Reactions: SWAMP DEVIL

Thanks! I had 4 more playthroughs to go and didn't think I'd be able to go through with it haha. This game sure was a hidden gem so fun

Thanks! Wanted you to be aware that I re-regioned to US (CUSA17744) and it works great. But the order you posted the save slots are different for save set 2. Here is the order:

Slot 0: Frank
Slot 1: O'Bannon
Slot 2: Salazar
Slot 3: Maggie
Slot 4: Sai
Slot 5: Goldie
Slot 6: DMJ

could you please upload the re-regioned saves? thanks!

Thanks for saveset - i did test some of GOD mode saves - but i did have NO LUCK poping trophy Frank Ragen, No.1 on save
Slot 0 : Frank Ragen, No.1 / Closed Casket (Kill Daniel McKee Jackson)... I did tray autosaves, manual save.... nothing works.

I did test save on 2 accounts, playing manualy and using auto resolve... In all cases i did get VICTORY screen and i left taxi conversation till the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWAMP DEVIL
Thanks for saveset - i did test some of GOD mode saves - but i did have NO LUCK poping trophy Frank Ragen, No.1 on save
Slot 0 : Frank Ragen, No.1 / Closed Casket (Kill Daniel McKee Jackson)... I did tray autosaves, manual save.... nothing works.

I did test save on 2 accounts, playing manualy and using auto resolve... In all cases i did get VICTORY screen and i left taxi conversation till the end.
Same here. Tried SaveSet 2 and
while all others worked, i had no luck with
Slot 0 : Frank Ragen, No.1 / Closed Casket (Kill Daniel McKee Jackson) 1 [Both didnt pop]
Slot 3 : Dean O'Banion , No.1 / Into the Sunset (Kill Salazar Reya) [Kill Salazar Reya didnt pop]
Slot 5 : Sai Wing Mock, No.1 / Last Call (Kill Joseph Saltis) [Kill Joseph Saltis didnt pop]