• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded EU/US Assassins Creed Mirage modded starter save

MissMeNL

Familiar Face
August 3, 2022
Resources 9999999, Elixers 9999999, Knives 9999999(Dont change upgrades for knives that will reset it), All viewpoints, All skills, All tools.

Right after you unlock all tools and skills. One bureau cleared for unlocking all skills and tools. First time sharing my save for a game. ALSO DONT PAY FOR SAVES THEY SHOULD BE FREE.

CUSA33151.zip - Google Drive

Somehow i cant upload here on this site.

Edit: CUSA(region) EU and US are the same ive been told. Thats why i have it labeled multi.

Edit 2: My save has problems with save wizard. You will get a error. Probably because its created on a ps5 and sent back to the ps4 version. Sorry for that. Lets hope for a better starter save.

Edit 3: to fix the SW error. Remove dlc outfit, costume and weapons and reset the skillpoints. One of these is the problem.

Last edited:
Re: RF AC Mirage modded starter save

Resources 9999999, Elixers 9999999, Knives 9999999(Dont change upgrades for knives that will reset it), All viewpoints, All skills, All tools.

Right after you unlock all tools and skills. One bureau cleared for unlocking all skills and tools. First time sharing my save for a game. ALSO DONT PAY FOR SAVES THEY SHOULD BE FREE.

CUSA33151.zip - Google Drive

Somehow i cant upload here on this site.

You are so great. Thank you so much for the save (and all your others too)❤️🙏🏻!

Reactions: Dustin6669
Re: RF AC Mirage modded starter save

This is labeled as Multi Region, but the US code CUSA33150.. Thank you though

US and EU are the same. Dont know about other regions. So maybe not really multi. I live in the Netherlands. I have a European account and bought the game digitally. Sometimes Ubisoft games does that. So now its really handy because SW does not support the game yet.

Last edited:
Hello!
Thank you for the upload!
How can I use this save on PS5 with the PS5 version of the game? (If I resign and copy this save on my PS5, will the game detect it automatically? Or do I need
to have the PS4 version of the game in order to transfer it to the PS5 version? )

Hello!
Thank you for the upload!
How can I use this save on PS5 with the PS5 version of the game? (If I resign and copy this save on my PS5, will the game detect it automatically? Or do I need
to have the PS4 version of the game in order to transfer it to the PS5 version? )

I need to know exactly the same. I only own a PS5 console and PS5 disc version of the game but cannot see any option to import a PS4 save.

Is there an option to do that?

By chance do you happen to know where I can find a token chest with your save? I've looked everywhere and all of them Ive seen so far have already been opened. Also, I had a full notoriety meter and ripped down the posters but the trophy isn't popping. Did you already get that trophy? I'm wondering if that's what's causing it to not pop.