• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Export My Borderlands 3 Save with Advanced Mode

Yes, exactly. Using this video as a guide, I want to convert my PS4 save game to PC. For that, the save game has to be exported to Save Wizard in advanced mode. However, I only have the $50 version of Save Wizard, and there is no advanced mode available in that version. I didn't want to spend another $60 just for one save game.
So, I need someone who can export the save game for me and then upload the exported version again. After that, I can take care of the rest myself.

You can see what I mean at 2:30 in the video. Thank you very much for your help.

Yes, exactly. Using this video as a guide, I want to convert my PS4 save game to PC. For that, the save game has to be exported to Save Wizard in advanced mode. However, I only have the $50 version of Save Wizard, and there is no advanced mode available in that version. I didn't want to spend another $60 just for one save game.
So, I need someone who can export the save game for me and then upload the exported version again. After that, I can take care of the rest myself.

You can see what I mean at 2:30 in the video. Thank you very much for your help.

i dont iknow how i can help because i don't use save wizard for convert i use jailbroken ps4

Ah okay, got it. Still, thank you very much. I would be very happy if someone else could help out then.

so you need only that part of exporting the save ? right the one in 2:30? i can maybe do that using jailbroken ps4 but i am not sure if it's work send me your save i will export it and send the exported files back to you and you try the rest from the video

so you need only that part of exporting the save ? right the one in 2:30? i can maybe do that using jailbroken ps4 but i am not sure if it's work send me your save i will export it and send the exported files back to you and you try the rest from the video

Yeah this could work. In the youtube comments i found this: "with exploited ps4 use apollo or save mounter to decrypt save"
Would be great if you try that. Here is my save: CUSA08025

Thank you

Unfortunately, it's not working. I'm getting a syntax error. Nevertheless, thank you for the attempt. But I think I might need someone with Save Wizard after all.

if you bought save wizard recently talk to them to give you a refund and you buy full version or you can ask them for upgrade they will give you that on support i think