• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Fallout 4 Ultimate Starter Save US/EU

Im not aware of this save you mentioned but good idea i may add more saves in the future
That's cool. Here's the save with the modded SPECIAL stats for reference. it's a US Save

Remember, In order for the stats to take effect, deduct one point from every stat (Every stat should be at 89999) before leaving the vault. (Intelligence stat doesn't need to be lowered since its set at 500 for balance avoiding issues and only effects experience which is always in effect)

Having these high SPECIAL stats results in:
infinite HP & AP
Always 95% accuracy with any and every weapon
Extremely high damage (One shot)
over 90,000 carryweight
Experience gain is abundant and fast due to Intelligence level.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaReCa
This save your speaking about is still available just gotta do your research on google because i have the save too i just never new the trick to get the stats to stay and the game not register you have crazy stats and lower them
I found out how to make them register by accident and now they work perfectly. Playing on very hard difficulty going around looting anything and everything without being encumbered and always having 95% accuracy with infinite AP is a blast. And even playing at level one is enjoyable since you gain so much experience and level up quickly due to having high Intelligence. All that's missing is what's included in MrMoan's awesome saves.

这很酷。这是经过修改的特殊统计数据的保存,以供参考。这是美国队的救球

请记住,为了使统计数据生效,请在离开金库之前从每个统计数据中扣除一分(每个统计数据应为89999)。 (智力统计不需要降低,因为它设置为 500 是为了避免平衡问题,并且只影响始终有效的经验)

拥有这些高特殊统计数据会导致:
HP和AP无限
任何武器的准确率始终为 95%
极高伤害(一击)
超过 90,000 承载重量
由于智力水平,经验获取丰富且快速。
我可以转换为亚洲版本吗?

Reactions: wongfeihung10
is not because illusion got it to where u can have enought perks to max everything out and still have extra points left over so u can max out all stats literally
Illusion probably used a tool that gives you all perks. While Mr Moan used a tool that gives you max perk points. The max perk points you can have at any given time is 255. You can get more perk points once you use them. You don’t need all the perks. Look up fallout 4 quick codes SW there are steps you can take to level up fast and get more perk points. Or you can grind.

Reactions: MrMoan
I am about 60 hours into the game and as stated before the Save is awesome.
Yet I am afraid to say that obtaining two trophies seem impossible. One being the "Discover 100 locations", Since the whole map is Uncovered and the Stats say you discovered 759 Locations already you cant find new locations to trigger the trophy. I was hoping going to Nuka world would make it trigger but nope.
The other being "Gather 1000 Ressources for Crafting", Since you have everything and the Stats say Junk Collected 776107 there's nothing that will trigger it even if you pick up a lot of stuff.
Note: The Level trophies will pop alltogether at once , as soon as you go from Level 420 to 421. To me that didnt matter much but if you care about legit timestamps , be aware of that.
With that being said, if anyone do still find a way to trigger the Locations and ressources please let us know.

Illusion probably used a tool that gives you all perks. While Mr Moan used a tool that gives you max perk points. The max perk points you can have at any given time is 255. You can get more perk points once you use them. You don’t need all the perks. Look up fallout 4 quick codes SW there are steps you can take to level up fast and get more perk points. Or you can grind.
And if you was to had read my other conversations on here you would of noticed that i already know about sw quick codes and those codes for level up are broken because anytime u put a code 1 time and goto the game everytime u load up the game u stuck getting those same perk points non stop back to back

Reactions: CaReCa
We use the same tool xD His saves has all the specials maxed already then added more points to replace the ones used on specials

We use the same tool xD His saves has all the specials maxed already then added more points to replace the ones used on specials
Hey Mr.Moan, once again thank you for providing us with these awesome starter saves. And wanted to ask, by any chance would you be willing to upload one more level 1 Male or Female starter save with 500 intelligence and 9000 on all the other stats? I noticed that playing at level 1 with 500 intelligence makes level progression very satisfying with how fast you can level up and perks points you earn. And would be perfect with all the items, weapons and resources your starter saves have. And another cool thing is that having the Special stats at 9000 allows anyone to adjust them to what they want by lowering them before leaving the vault.

I really appreciate your contribution to these saves. And once again thank you.

To the people who are asking for modded stats, please give the save by Mhalice a try before. You literally one shot everything and makes legendaries useless. MrMoan, your save is perfect. If you do decide to mod the stats please make a separate save.

To the people who are asking for modded stats, please give the save by Mhalice a try before. You literally one shot everything and makes legendaries useless. MrMoan, your save is perfect. If you do decide to mod the stats please make a separate save.
I agree that Mhalice's save is great and its what I'm playing with at the moment. But would be nice to have a Male version of it. And having all the attires, clothing, and weapons for fashion and roleplay would make it better. Including all the EXO suits at the start. Not to mention also all the materials/junk too to build right off the start like in Mr.Moan's saves.

And there's only one tedious issue with Mr.Moan's saves which is starting with low/default SPECIAL stats at a high level. It takes forever to level up and can't can't fill the SPECIAL skill tree with the perk points available. And is why a another level 1 save is recommended since you level up so fast in Mhalice's save due to having 500 intelligence.

And lastly, it would still be optional. Since you're able to deduct points from any of the Special stats before exiting the vault. You would just start with 9000 on each stat and can lower as much as you want before leaving the vault.