cosagorda N00b September 10, 2021 3 1 12 July 25, 2026 #21 July 25, 2026 #21 Works fine! Thank you!! Reactions: DooMZ
metaweb N00b March 14, 2026 6 2 13 July 26, 2026 #22 July 26, 2026 #22 Dimsum said: THANK YOU! This is what the problem was. I'd never come across save files with more than one slot in them before. Click to expand... Could you please explain how you did it? I also have the game CUSA00496 and I can't use this save game. pls
Dimsum said: THANK YOU! This is what the problem was. I'd never come across save files with more than one slot in them before. Click to expand... Could you please explain how you did it? I also have the game CUSA00496 and I can't use this save game. pls
metaweb N00b March 14, 2026 6 2 13 July 26, 2026 #23 July 26, 2026 #23 RAGING said: Check if the save has multiple files to export. Click to expand... Could you explain how you got it to work? I have the same game (CUSA00496) but this save file isn't working for me. Since I'm new to this, I don't really understand the steps and I only have Apollo to resign it. Plz help! Reactions: Nikita666
RAGING said: Check if the save has multiple files to export. Click to expand... Could you explain how you got it to work? I have the same game (CUSA00496) but this save file isn't working for me. Since I'm new to this, I don't really understand the steps and I only have Apollo to resign it. Plz help!
Raziel78 Skilled Gamer December 6, 2022 32 22 999,778 July 27, 2026 #24 July 27, 2026 #24 thanks friend Reactions: Nikita666
sunxmoon Pro Player January 4, 2026 68 27 208 September 13, 2026 #25 September 13, 2026 #25 Do I need to win to get the trophy pop Renaissance Man updated: yes just need to get 1 win to get the trophy pop gamemode i play is mask Last edited: September 14, 2026 Reactions: Nikita666
Do I need to win to get the trophy pop Renaissance Man updated: yes just need to get 1 win to get the trophy pop gamemode i play is mask