• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU FAR CRY 6 Platinum Save-set

scabretti

Well Known
VIP
December 24, 2020
Hello everyone, first post in the website, but I've been doing this for long time over NGU sections, its been a long while so I decided to make my own save set for this game.

Really don't know if its due to the long pause or this game is pure grinding & time-consuming.

The following saves will definitely [BOOST] your trophies towards the platinum.
As we all know some trophies requires a bit of digging here and there (even the ones I'm posting here) just check every save and do fast search on what's required most of the collectibles can be checked via collectibles tab in-game to see which is missing.

Hope I made your journey to this plat worth giving some credit in here. So let's fire it up.

STORY
(just finish last objective ahead of you to earn respective trophy)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

1- Rank 14

2- angel de la muerte

3- Cutting Ties

4- Montero Justica

5- Viva La Revolucion

COLLECTIBLES

1- Undying Traditions+ all supremos

2- Roosters

3- Amigos

4- Rides

5- Criptograma chests (this also can get you other trophies 10 kills etc..)

6- USB

7- Anti-Aircrafts

8- Unique Weapons

9- Mythical Animals

10- Insurgent Leader (you need to get this done ASAP before weekly reset)

11- Military Supply

That's it guys... hope it helps towards getting your plat easy time.

useless save set, what about Ultimate Predator, Oh No You Don't!, Glamping, Sophishticated, That's Puzzling,
Overheated, Stay Cool, Hidden Cash, Termination Phase 😫😫😏😏

This is excellent - thanks!

Couple of extra items:
1] The game is multi region, so these EU saves work fine with my US game
2] The "Liberty" trophy (capture all FND bases) can be done easily with 'save 11' (Supply Drops), just kill the last few FND bases left.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, first post in the website, but I've been doing this for long time over NGU sections, its been a long while so I decided to make my own save set for this game.

Really don't know if its due to the long pause or this game is pure grinding & time-consuming.

The following saves will definitely [BOOST] your trophies towards the platinum.
As we all know some trophies requires a bit of digging here and there (even the ones I'm posting here) just check every save and do fast search on what's required most of the collectibles can be checked via collectibles tab in-game to see which is missing.

Hope I made your journey to this plat worth giving some credit in here. So let's fire it up.

STORY
(just finish last objective ahead of you to earn respective trophy)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

1- Rank 14

2- angel de la muerte

3- Cutting Ties

4- Montero Justica

5- Viva La Revolucion

COLLECTIBLES

1- Undying Traditions+ all supremos

2- Roosters

3- Amigos

4- Rides

5- Criptograma chests (this also can get you other trophies 10 kills etc..)

6- USB

7- Anti-Aircrafts

8- Unique Weapons

9- Mythical Animals

10- Insurgent Leader (you need to get this done ASAP before weekly reset)

11- Military Supply

That's it guys... hope it helps towards getting your plat easy time.

Nice save you have!

I just want to share my save file for this Story mission: Voz del Pueblo.
Just finnish this mission and you will get the trophy. This save have also max Uranium & Pesos.

Edit: in this save you can also do :
Hogar Dulce Hogar (Fully upgrade one Camp Facility at any Guerrilla Camp (Solo Campaign only)) & Fashionista
Equip a full matching Gear Set

Voz del Pueblo

The save file for Criptograma chests dosent work for me. I think its wrong save the save is for the last USB. But if you load up the usb save file you will be on the right spot but I took my time to fix the save with USB and I added some photos where the usb is.

USB+PIC

Last edited: