• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Insta-Plat Fate/Samurai Remnant [CUSA33395]

i can confirm the trophy strolling trough the stalls for eat the 69 food is glitched for me because i report the quest have the same name of the trophy with 69/69 food eat done , and not the trophy unlock , he is locked , i have try 1 more time to buy all food / retry on a new game with carry items , and it's always not unlocking... we really need a save set for the EU version especially the strolling trough the stalls trophy / behind the ritual trophy / the all knowing trophy / mage's domicile trophy, it's seems the hardest to get for me.

for the strolling trough the stalls trophy he is the guide i have used

Fate/Samurai Remnant - Google Sheets

thank you is someone upload this four saves , maybe i do later a new game run with the savewizard cheats for max the money for try again the strolling trough the stalls , but i am trying to unlock the others trophies. and maybe play soon Final fantasy 7 remake rebirth.

i can confirm the trophy strolling trough the stalls for eat the 69 food is glitched for me because i report the quest have the same name of the trophy with 69/69 food eat done , and not the trophy unlock , he is locked , i have try 1 more time to buy all food / retry on a new game with carry items , and it's always not unlocking... we really need a save set for the EU version especially the strolling trough the stalls trophy / behind the ritual trophy / the all knowing trophy / mage's domicile trophy, it's seems the hardest to get for me.

for the strolling trough the stalls trophy he is the guide i have used

Fate/Samurai Remnant - Google Sheets

thank you is someone upload this four saves , maybe i do later a new game run with the savewizard cheats for max the money for try again the strolling trough the stalls , but i am trying to unlock the others trophies. and maybe play soon Final fantasy 7 remake rebirth.

The save you posted is it for the dlc of the game and in US version? :eek:

i dont have posted a save for fate samurai remnant i have post a link where you can found usefull tips for doing the trophies , all the foods for strolling trough the stall and another tips.

Last edited:
Hello I uswd the usa save
But stell neep 3 trophy to get the on ps 4 vergion

The 3 trophy is

Strolling throug the stalls
Legends made manifest
A journey to congure the world

Any one can tell me which save i shoud load to pop these 3 trophy

Or if any one have save set for these 3 trophy can he upload these save and put the link here or if I can eran these 3 trophy I need some one tell which save I shoud load and I need gaide fot these 3 trophy

Thank you