• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US FF7 Rebirth Save set 2

Sorabruno

January 16, 2021
FF7R2 Save Set Part 2

Save File 1

Chapter 4, Get the last soldier for the trophy "7th, Assemble!" Video for last soldier
You also have to work on your own to get the "Stealing the Show" trophy
Chapter 4 clear is this one as well for "The President's Commendation"

Save File 2

Win the QB tournament to get the trophy "Card Royalty"
You have to clear Chapter 5 on your own, it's about 5 minutes or 10 minutesbut honestly with cutscene skip and easy mode it's fast. Trophy will be "Cryptic Cameo".

Save File 3

Clearing Chapter 6 boss and extra dialogues after for trophy "Fun in the Sun"

Save File 4

Clearing Chapter 7 for trophy "The Price of Progress"

Save File 5

Clearing Chapter 8 for trophy "Worth the Weight?"

Save File 6

Gongaga Protorelic for trophy "Honorary Turk"
Can also clear Chapter 9 for trophy "Crying Out"

Save File 7

Cosmo Canyon protorelic for trophy "The Gambit Paid Off"
Also clear Chapter 10 for trophy "Stars Fell from My Eyes"

Save File 8

Moogle Lover and Piano Virtuoso I think you will have to do, but just in case I made one before the clear and after the clear

Save File 9

Save File 8 basically but you just talk to the guy to receive Virtuso trophy and Moogle, if not try Save 8.

Save File 10

Nibel Protorelic for trophy "Professional Handler"
Can also clear Chapter 11 for trophy "You're Not Murasaki"

I am still working on a small part of one of the trophies so the save will be uploaded at a later time, I have save set for file 1 downloaded but I need to upload it to mediafire, been busy so it will take some time to upload all of these, thank you for your patience. Johnny Seaside Inn isn't included yet as I want to save that for later. While I was working on these it seems the hardest trophies of Brutal/Legendary bouts, Hard Mode and all of Seaside inn trophies have been cleared. My First Save set included most of the trophies excluding the ones I said were easy enough to get on your own, so about 23-24/61 trophies were done. With this save set the number is now 16 more new trophies bringing the total count to 39-40/61.

Save file status not uploaded - (Link)

Last edited: