• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Front Mission 1st: Remake NG+ (CUSA42597) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina :3

Fanatic
May 2, 2021
Here is my NG+ save for Front Mission 1st: Remake. Soon as you can set up you have all the best Wanzer parts, Backpacks, CPU's and items. This file, contains the NG+ for OCU and UCS campaigns. I swapped the save files so the link to the save will have both campaigns. Apparently the save file locks out trophy progression as found out by bigdrudogg. I unfortunately cannot delete this thread myself. Apologies.

For the two files Save 1: Is the UCS campaign and Save 2: Is the OCU campaign.

[hide]Front Mission 1st: Remake OCU & UCS NG+[/hide]

OCU Build
Body: IGEL EINS H (It boasts the best HP and power imo)
Arms: NUMSEKAR (These arms boasts the best accuracy in the game)
Legs: ZENITH V (Best Legs for the OCU Campaign)
CPU: SI BD-6KR (You have two of them, they have the highest bonus stats in the game)
~or~ EVOLUCION (It has the 2nd best bonus stats in the game)
Backpack: BAGWORM (Its all over great, gives you ton of item space and power bonus)

OCU Weapons
Short: FV-24B and Rockjack; As well you can use the Ziege Rifle, it has 99 damage and 99 accuracy and gives 700 exp even on a miss
Long: Albatross x2
Melee: Crusader Rod x2 or There's a right arm called the Dragonfang Arm it has 99 damage and 98 accuracy, just can't equip a rocke launcher to that arm.
Shoulder: WS-14B if you're not using missile launches, it can block incoming fire.

There's a mobile weapon you can use for both files named Buren. As the game puts it, its like bringing a nuke to a gun fight.

For the UCS campaign I swapped out the legs for Godwit hover legs, they have insane movement compared to normal legs.

UCS build
Body: IGEL EINS H
Arms: NUMSEKAR
Legs: GODWIT
CPU: Its entirely up to you, I find sorting with L3 for the build you like helps.
Backpack: BAGWORM

UCS Weapons
Short: Monstro III SZ and Rockjack
Long: Alabatross
Melee: Crusader Rod
Shoulder: WS-14B For anyone not using a missile launcher, it can block incoming fire

Here is a link to a steam page that details trophies you can grab along the way. All trophies can be done on Recruit difficulty, if you just want to fly thru the game. Front Mission 1st: Remake Trophy guide by Jedo

Last edited:
Re: Front Mission 1st: Remake NG+ (CUSA42597) Updated

Oh totally big fyi! For the 2nd mission of the UCS campaign the Godwit hover legs can't get over the sheer cliffs, so you can use the normal base legs you get when you start.

Status
Not open for further replies.