• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.18) [CUSA11456]

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.17)

By the way, this save works on 2.18 patch. I just resigned to my profile and it worked. Also, I got Transcendence trophy and Ultimate Warrior trophy after to start any match.

By the way, this save works on 2.18 patch. I just resigned to my profile and it worked. Also, I got Transcendence trophy and Ultimate Warrior trophy after to start any match.

Just confirming this. I was able to get the 2 trophies mentioned above, the one for purify an item and the one for binding an item. Can't confirm whether you get the ones for leveling a character to 20 or completing story mode as I already had those. Gonna try for the legends ones when I get back from vacay and will update. Thanks a lot for the save.

Editted to add also in patch 2.18

Last edited:

What were your steps to get it to work for you? I downloaded the save and only see "sce_sdmemory" in the file. I do not see "InfamousUser" like all of the other saves.

Guys he doesn't necessarily need to update it to work.
I downloaded the save yesterday, resigned it and transferred it to my flash drive, then to my console save data storage.
Started Ghost of Tsushima on my PS5, went to the option "transfer save of PS4 console", then select the resigned save, during this will pop a message, select option "Yes, Overwrite Legends Progress", loaded the story save normally, then went to the "legends guy" and started it normally, everything working fine.
Good luck.

Just tested this for the latest version of the game as of October 23th 2022 version 2.0.18.000 of the game

This save gets you the plat in the campaign, 100% NG+ and 100% in legend mode after transferring the latest save to the PS5 through the in game PS4 -> P5 transfer. You need to load the latest save after the transfer and also start Legend mode at least once.

This save also gets you 100% in the legend mode for the PS4 version of the game. I don't have the director's cut for the PS4 version so cant test the campaign pops.

This save is absolutely amazing and huge thanks to the op. This save will probably save you 150+ hours of grind. The builds for the legend mode are also pretty good if you want to play legends with maxed out builds.

There are tons of good saves on this forum, but this one is probably in the top 3 if not the top 10 for me. huge thanks to @Dead_Stranded for sharing this save.

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.18)

If I want to keep the legends progression but have my old save file for the main game. How do I do this?

This thread's Legends save only has an autosave iirc, so you should be fine as long as your save is a manual one. If it's not, you can force the online progress to stay by doing this:

1. make a backup of your own save file (either PS+ or a USB drive)
2. resign and transfer this thread's Legends save to your PS4, it'll ask to replace your save-- accept
3. play a match and mess around with outfits in online so that the game saves the online progress to your ID instead of a local save
4. transfer back your old save that you backed up in step 1, it'll ask to replace-- accept
5. online progress should have stayed if you've done this

Took me a minute to figure out how to apply the Legends to my profile. All I had to do was go offline and go on Legends then go back online and BOOM. It became mine. LOVE the save mate.

I want to use this save, but How do I get fix the "Cannot Copy. The saved data belongs to another player." ? my original save was there before October 31,2022 too.