• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Gigantosaurus The Game - [CUSA16689]

Washer

Fanatic
November 22, 2020
[EU]Gigantosaurus The Game - [CUSA16689]
PSN Version.

title.jpg

I was in two minds as if I should post this save as the game is very easy but fun none the less.
However I did see a save request here some time ago for this title.

[hide][EU]Gigantosaurus The Game - CUSA16689][/hide]

[EU] Gigantosaurus The Game [CUSA16689]
Almost Platinum Save Set

The only trophies you have to do Legit (yourself) are for collecting 4 eggs on each of the levels that have eggs.

Savanna Egg-splorer
Find 4 eggs in the Savanna

Jungle Egg-splorer
Find 4 eggs in the Jungle

Desert Egg-splorer
Find 4 eggs in the Desert

Lake Egg-splorer
Find 4 eggs in the Lake

Glacier Egg-splorer
Find 4 eggs in the Glacier

there is no way to make a save for these trophies as the minimum amount of eggs to collect to advance to the next area is 4.

Save 2

use this save to release the last boulder to stem the lava flow on volcano.
you will get the following trophy.

To the Rescue
Stop all streams of lava in the Volcano

continue the game to get the next trophy.

The End
Complete the Adventure

you can use the chapter select to collect the last egg on each level that has eggs to collect.
touchpad then triangle to bring up the chapter select screen.

you will net the following trophies for collecting those eggs.

Savanna Egg-cellence
Find 10 eggs in the Savanna

Jungle Egg-cellence
Find 10 eggs in the Jungle

Desert Egg-cellence
Find 10 eggs in the Desert

Lake Egg-cellence
Find 10 eggs in the Lake

Glacier Egg-cellence
Find 10 eggs in the Glacier

you can also use this save to replay the races to collect all gold skulls and come first place in each race.
That will get the following trophies.

Flat Out
Finish 1st in race from the Savanna to the Jungle

Leaves Them Behind
Finish 1st in race from the Jungle to the Desert

Speed of Sand
Finish 1st in race from the Desert to the Lake

Current Champ
Finish 1st in race from the Lake to the Glacier

Ice Cool
Finish 1st in race from the Glacier to the Volcano

Top skull-scorer
Collect all Golden Skulls

Save 1

in savanna collect the last egg to reveal the secret cave location question mark on the map.
inside the cave are 3 chesnuts and the last page in the Gigantopedia
the page is in the last chamber before you break a rock to exit.
and the last chesnut is outside after collecting the 3 in the cave it is next to a white X which is the last seed to plant.

this will get you the following trophies.

Eco Excellence
Plant seeds in all seed pots

Not a Page Left Unturned
Collect all pages in the Gigantopedia

Wal-nut
Collect all Walnuts

Savanna Secrets
Visit the 5 chambers in the secret cave in the Savanna

you can use chapter select to obtain all other trophies.

including

Creataceous Collector
Collect all statues

from the main menu select collectables and purchase the statues with seeds.
you might need a few more seeds just do races or jump into a level.

these saves will help with the time consuming trophies at least, If not more.

Good Luck and Enjoy.

Last edited:
your save is not working there is something wrong save file 1 is not recognized either

i have just downloaded the save, extracted the *.rar file to a folder which contains the instruction *.txt file and the CUSA16689.zip file
this is the file you need to import into save wizard. once the 3 save have been re-signed and the game started your current save is save 2 if you press the touchpad and then triangle button hover over each map area you can see there is one egg left on each area. load an area collect the egg rinse and repeat. :pbjt:

I can see all the maps where you still have to take 1 egg well I take all the eggs but I can't get the thopies from it also save file 1 for the collectibles that doesn't work I don't know what's going wrong .

i am getting the trophy for collecting 10 eggs only, i have explained that the trophy for 4 eggs has to be done by yourself ("legit") as the minimum eggs to collect to move to the next area is 4

if your not getting any trophies pop not even the 10 egg trophy i have no idea i have now tried on 2 dummy accounts and get on each ?

Ciao a tutti , grazie mille per il salvataggio non mi da nessun trofeo purtroppo...
il gioco lo scaricato oggi , sono arrivato alla giungla col mio salvataggio...
chi mi può aiutare , grazie mille .

Ciao a tutti , grazie mille per il salvataggio non mi da nessun trofeo purtroppo...
il gioco lo scaricato oggi , sono arrivato alla giungla col mio salvataggio...
chi mi può aiutare , grazie mille .

Google translation....
Hello everyone, thank you very much for the rescue, it doesn't give me any trophies unfortunately...
Downloaded the game today, got to the jungle with my save...
who can help me, thanks a lot.

@Stefano Explain how the saves don't give you any trophies?
@Stefano Spiega come mai le parate non ti danno trofei?