• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded God Of War Ragnarok [All Regions] Starter Save (2147400000+)

Re: God Of War Ragnarok [All Regions] Modded Starter Save (2147400000+)

So if I used the first save you uploaded I stand a chance of crashing I take it? I'm on main story "Reunion" now (5x missions from end) and had no problems so far.

Well, even if I do crash it comes with the territory I reckon. I also play only on PS5 and guess I'll just start over again. Can't be crying now when we are all breaking TOS.

You did an amazing job with these btw, thanks for your time and info.

the issue came with "Crystalline Fragment, Crystalline Shard" I dont think the 1st save had this..
so its fine..

just had less resources intialy as the ID list was still WIP..

as for ID's I think the only ones still missing are:
Yggrasil leaves
pouch of Yhhgrasil seeds
Hammer of the revolution
Fjóturlund Vault Key Half

but these are more so key items then crafting resources..

Managed to use this as a base so I could go in an hex edit the items I have to a decent figure. I didn't want to mess around with the blacksmith code or change "item" to "item" and save wizard only has certain items.

It worked well and I've managed to upgrade a lot of stuff. Only issue is if you've never held an item it won't be there In advanced mode to edit, nor can you edit the line to add it from a save that has had it which is a shame.

Thank you.

Managed to use this as a base so I could go in an hex edit the items I have to a decent figure. I didn't want to mess around with the blacksmith code or change "item" to "item" and save wizard only has certain items.

It worked well and I've managed to upgrade a lot of stuff. Only issue is if you've never held an item it won't be there In advanced mode to edit, nor can you edit the line to add it from a save that has had it which is a shame.

Thank you.

most games are like that, they dedicate a slot for each item, even if you understand how the save structure works & manually add in an Item the game still wont register it.
working out how they game register's items etc would be to much of a hassle as its not just not the Item ID involved, sometimes it stores the date & time said item was added + some other factors..
from what I've see with the save so far, it stores 2 ID's of the ID. usually there is one that has a value attached which is the inventory slot & one with no value which is where it has been Seen by the game.

Last edited:

For "Raw Saves" You need to import them into your save like you are re-regioning a save.

Hi XxUnkn0wnxX ! First of all thanks for your work it’s awesome ! My question is, do I have to use the "raw save" with your save ? All ressources are discovered ? I try to make the perfect save before to start in PS5.
Thanks

Hi XxUnkn0wnxX ! First of all thanks for your work it’s awesome ! My question is, do I have to use the "raw save" with your save ? All ressources are discovered ? I try to make the perfect save before to start in PS5.
Thanks

these saves are just for if you want to re-region it to a region that is not included in the pack.
the only region left is "CUSA34388" which SW has yet to add support for. it can be done via JB console, sadly I dont own one of those..

as for resources I belive they all are, could be wrong.
however i've been able to max everything out so far so it should be all.

only Crystalline Fragment, Crystalline Shard
not included due to having issues when having to many
these.
They are only used to get the following:

Crystalline Shard Rewards:
Code:
Plackart of Fallen Stars Chest Armor
Runic Hailstone Knob Axe Attachment
Celestial Panacea Amulet Enchantment
Bracers of Fallen Stars Wrist Armor
Hind of Volatile Might Spear Attachment
Pommels of Burning Unity Blades Attachment
Rond of Fortification Shield Attachment
Waist Guard of the Fallen Stars

Crystalline Fragment Rewards:
Code:
Gleaming Crystal Resource
Shining Crystal Resource
Sparkling Crystal Resource

from the Cleansing Pool in Vanaheim.

so some farming will be involved, just for the armour, weapon atatchments etc..
upgrade resources are all super maxed so no need to worry there..

Last edited: