• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US God Of War Ragnarok Valhalla DLC Complete AutoPop on PS5 [CUSA34384]

Brentage

Fanatic
August 10, 2021
This is my save for the Valhalla DLC, all trophies have been unlocked. Simply load it onto your PS5 and it will AutoPop the trophies once you load into Valhalla. It unfortunately doesn't pop anything on PS4.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

God of War Ragnarök Valhalla DLC PS5 AUTOPOP - YouTube

Video courtesy of Salamanca307

Last edited:
Worked perfect on PS5, however nothing popped for the PS4 version. I even completed an extra run, both getting 15K Echoes in that run, fighting at the area and beating Tyr. Nothing. Which is weird cuz a Platinum save for the PS4 version autopops for PS4.

Thank you though, OP! Much appreciated.

THXXX, it's possible to re-region for EU plz ?

Hey,
I have re-regioned this US save (many thanks to Brentage for the original save) to EU, works perfectly, although I have played the DLC before and had some trophies, still auto-pop the rest to 100%. you need to delete your PS5 save beforehand (just back it up to the cloud) and then copy this save start the PS5 version and start the DLC and all the trophies will pop up.

here is the EU save link :
EU God Of War Ragnarok Valhalla DLC Complete AutoPop on PS5 [CUSA34386]

https://mega.nz/file/aVY2jBYS#4xe8ezl2-pVLJEOOxHTnEC2Z3puSdEE34U5-BNquLuY

Is it possible please to convert this save into a European version? THANKS

Hey,
I have re-regioned this US save (many thanks to Brentage for the original save) to EU, works perfectly, although I have played the DLC before and had some trophies, still auto-pops the rest to 100%. you need to delete your PS5 save beforehand (just back it up to the cloud) and then copy this save start the PS5 version and start the DLC and all the trophies will pop up.

here is the EU save link :
EU God Of War Ragnarok Valhalla DLC Complete AutoPop on PS5 [CUSA34386]

https://mega.nz/file/aVY2jBYS#4xe8ezl2-pVLJEOOxHTnEC2Z3puSdEE34U5-BNquLuY