• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Gran Turismoâ„¢ 7 Start Save by Xx-GIPPI-xX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gran Turismoâ„¢ 7 Modded Start Save by Xx-GIPPI-xX

Hello Playersquared people

today share this modded save set for Gran Turismo 7

Enjoy.

PREFERED FRESH ACCOUNT....BECAUSE GAME SERVER ,SAVE PROGRESS ONLINE

UPDATE: POSSIBLE TO MOD MONEY ON ANY ACCOUNT !

UPDATE2 : THE ALL GOLDEN LICENSE IS FULLY COMPLETE MOD ! ( but need least one trophy in every trial )

CAN CONFIRM ALL GOLD LICENSE MOD WORKING VERY WELL AND POP THE TROPHY!!!

UPDATE 3: UNLOCK ALL OPTIONS IN MAIN MENU ON STARTER SAVE

UPDATE 4: I FIND SOME PROBLEM WITH NEW SAVE( ON NEW ACCOUNT) AFTER 1.11 UPDATE. IF YOU CREATE NEW ACCOUT MOD DONT WORK. WITH OLD SAVE WORKING. ALSO ON UPDATE 1.11 CREATE NEW SAVE FILE....I INVESTIGATE ON IT! NEW UPDATE SOON

Pm me if you interested also on DISCORD

View attachment 560View attachment 569https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEz3R0Dx3sM&feature=youtu.be

I send you friend request on discord, i am interested mate, thanks a lot

what a lie you told people here he dont give them anny more

on discord he told me he dont send save anny more View attachment 580

because he canot resign it anny more even savewizard do it he told me

fake he does not send out he told me

you did nothing for me not send me the mod

he never does
Because instead of asking and just don't give you a little to do for the community ????? You know how the rescue of great tourism is made 7 ?????? If it had been possible to resign it I would already have done it but it is not possible and you explain why: In saving there is personal information such as the nickname you use in the game, your name you use in the PSN, the Store region you use, the championship in the sport mode to which you are part (so your country) ,. Plus all the information you save online and therefore impossible to change. Did you know all these things ??? OSAVA WIZARD Change only the account ID that is in param.SFO therefore impossible that it works as well as the game reads the information that is within the rescue. Who knows me in the years knows how I am and what I did for the community. That you come to accuse me bother me. However I have no problems ...... with myself .... maybe you can be jealous of the work of others. Faction to find the job already done without even crouching to contribute a little for the community. All I learned in these years in the field of Moddind done by, asking for help, but never praying or accusing other people who did not release their work. Good day

Because instead of asking and just don't give you a little to do for the community ????? You know how the rescue of great tourism is made 7 ?????? If it had been possible to resign it I would already have done it but it is not possible and you explain why: In saving there is personal information such as the nickname you use in the game, your name you use in the PSN, the Store region you use, the championship in the sport mode to which you are part (so your country) ,. Plus all the information you save online and therefore impossible to change. Did you know all these things ??? OSAVA WIZARD Change only the account ID that is in param.SFO therefore impossible that it works as well as the game reads the information that is within the rescue. Who knows me in the years knows how I am and what I did for the community. That you come to accuse me bother me. However I have no problems ...... with myself .... maybe you can be jealous of the work of others. Faction to find the job already done without even crouching to contribute a little for the community. All I learned in these years in the field of Moddind done by, asking for help, but never praying or accusing other people who did not release their work. Good day

Dont care Gippi :pepewink: some people are jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.