• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Granblue Fantasy Relink: Looking for someone to memory edit save file.

CrashB

February 15, 2022
Anyone here that can memory edit Granblue Fantasy Relink PS4 save and wants to give it a try ?!
I'll give you my end game, very advanced, "most wanted" save to play with.
You can try and edit weapon/sigiles values, stats etc.
Pro tip: Attack/Skill DMG is capped in game.
So you need to alter a weapon or a sigil for max DMG possible, AND a sigil that has DMG Cap on it. Max that Cap, and then we can deal more DMG.

Anyone here that can memory edit Granblue Fantasy Relink PS4 save and wants to give it a try ?!
I'll give you my end game, very advanced, "most wanted" save to play with.
You can try and edit weapon/sigiles values, stats etc.
Pro tip: Attack/Skill DMG is capped in game.
So you need to alter a weapon or a sigil for max DMG possible, AND a sigil that has DMG Cap on it. Max that Cap, and then we can deal more DMG.
Unless someone can make an app which can hack the stats like monster hunter iceborne, it is not possible at all, without advanced mode. I would like to have your save tho if you have proto weapons , supplement dmg and war elemental sigils

You can do it without advance mode and without it being added to SW if you have a hacked PS4.
I should know, I gave my Wo Long save to someone to max every stat possible and mats that I had on me 2 weeks before the game was added to SW.
I don't have yet the Proto weapons and the 2 sigils.
I am farming for them but no luck.