• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Grand Theft Auto V / SAVE Career Criminal and Solid Gold, Baby! Trophy PS4 [CUSA00419]

September 16, 2023
Hello everyone, after many hours of searching and not having very good results, I decided to share my save that manages to grant 2 trophies more complicated games that are Career Criminal and Solid Gold, Baby!, these trophies literally 1 I get it 2 days ago and the other I just got it a few minutes ago.

Recommendations before loading the SAVE to the console:
1- Make a save of your personal save in a USB
2- Delete all your GTA 5 saves from your console (INCLUDING THE AUTOSAVE, THE USERSAVE AND THE BACKUP SAVE)
3- Once you have deleted the GTA 5 saves from your console now only load the saves that are included inside each .ZIP (NOT THE .ZIP TOGETHER AS THEY OCCUPY THE SAME SLOT)

Let's go with the File GTA V - 100% TROPHY - this is super important that you do step 2 or else the trophy will not jump, that happened to me.

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
To get the trophy Career Criminal: You have to go to pick up the last nuclear waste with TREVOR (IF you do not have this trophy will also jump) that is next to the front, and finally you have to make 1 flight of blade (which is exactly the number 5 of this video)

Grand Theft Auto V - All Knife Flight Challenge Locations (Close Shave Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube

and should jump the trophy Career Criminal (and if you did not have the trophy of the flights also jump you), to do that I finally jump the trophy of 100%.

And finally the FILE GTA V- TROPHY MEDALLS, this file includes 2 saves (IMPORTANT FOR THIS SAVE CLEAR ALL SAVED DATA FROM GTA 5 AGAIN)

(IMPORTANT 2: THE TROPHY JUMPED TO ME ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT AS MAIN AND THEN DEACTIVATING THE INTERNET/WIFI OF THE CONSOLE)

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Here we go for the Solid Gold trophy, Baby!
Save 1 has 69 gold medals - Complete any mission that is in silver or bronze and get the gold medal, there are some quick ones like # 46: RELAX CLUB or The endings of MICHAEL AND TREVOR that are not completed and that are almost just get to a point to another, that if --> (This save at least to me I did not jump the trophy but you can try)

The save 2 has 72 gold medals - Complete any mission that is in silver or bronze and get the gold, personally I jumped the trophy completing the mission "Green Movement - The collection" (The number 4 of this video, is quick and easy)

GTA 5: Extranos y locos - Barry / Movimiento verde - [ Michael / Trevor / Franklin ] - YouTube

I hope it has been useful because I spent many days getting the gold medals of these missions and I'm just going to bed at 6AM.

If you don't understand me, I'm sorry I don't speak English very well.

Last edited: