US Modded Starter GTA San Andreas Cesar Vialpando and 99.47% Save PS4 (PS2 Classics)

Str8OuttaBermuda

Gaming Enthusiast
April 15, 2022
21
478
168
On October 4 2026, I finished making the starter save for GTA San Andreas and then uploaded it on that day with almost a complete save set. 4 days later on October 8, I beat the game 100% with the slot 5 starter save and that's what you'll see when you first load up the game in slot 8. I'm uploading the same save set containing the starter save in slot 5 and 100% in slot 8. The difference with this set is that I made another save file for slot 6 and 7.

Slot 6: Basically starts after the mission Cesar Vialpando and CJ will still have his cop outfit and everything mentioned from slot 5 but the only major difference is that I've added a bunch more rare vehicles because the car shops are unlocked after that mission. So if you ever wanted to replay the game from the beginning or at least after that particular mission, you would start with 3 bulletproof and explosion proof Motherships (Truth's Camper), a Mr. Whoopee ice cream truck with custom paint and dollar rims, and also some other cars like the Infernus and Comet.

Things just wouldn't be the same if I didn't add the Infernus and I love it so much I had to put it in CJ's collection again for this save. My inspiration for adding the Mr. Whoopee is from the movie Friday, Big Worm drives an ice cream truck on gold lowrider rims. I don't think there's anything more ghetto than seeing CJ in a pink ice cream truck driving through Los Santos with the sounds of the jingling horn and a submachine gun firing off rounds.
All CJ's cars are pretty much tanks because they can't be blown up or shot, but they can unfortunately set on fire if you leave them sitting in flames on the ground for too long, so be careful driving through fires.

Slot 7: 99.47% complete and the only thing left to do is finish the last mission (End of the Line) and then you'll be 100% and you can also take over the rest of the gang territories with CJ's cars for fun if you want.

Slot 8: 100% complete! All territories have been taken over and the same thing applies to most vehicles in this slot except there are a few cars that I took off the street and put in some garages in San Fierro and elsewhere that don't have EP or BP features like the Bullet (Ford GT) in Doherty and the ZR-350 in Palomino Creek. There's two Motherships in this save that are BP and EP and also a Monster truck with custom paint and cutter rims. You'll find some other special and unobtainable vehicles too.

So overall, this is the final save modification that I ever make for this version of San Andreas. In case you didn't know, when Rockstar released the PS2 version of GTA SA on PS4 they used the Greatest Hits/Special Edition version 3.00. The original black label version is the best and I wish they would bring that to the PS Store or at least put the GH version back on there, but we know that's not gonna happen because Rockstar has its mind elsewhere these days.
You're in luck if you purchased the original trilogy before it got delisted in 2021, otherwise you can't use this save at all.

You'll be able to tell which save slot is featured in the screenshots by looking at the character icons on the radar. Enjoy!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
Grand Theft Auto_ San Andreas_20261007155033.jpgGrand Theft Auto_ San Andreas_20261007155741.jpgGrand Theft Auto_ San Andreas_20261008004551.jpgGrand Theft Auto_ San Andreas_20261008010703.jpg