• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Gungrave G.O.R.E Hard Difficulty CUSA27913

TheMangler24

November 15, 2020
I made this as easy as possible. This is the shortest level in the game, about a minute and a half. Choose stage select and then select Scumland Center and then No Man's Gate Revisited. Finish the level and trophy should pop. Others combat/difficulty trophies may pop as well.

EDIT: So after testing it out simply completing the level I have not beat yet will not pop the trophy. You have to beat that level and the final level as well. Sorry there is no way around it. Still much better than having to play all of them. Shouldn't be too hard everything is maxed out and if you get low on health just press L2 and either square, circle, x, or triangle, whichever you prefer.

My Files

Last edited: