• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Harvest Moon One World Platinum save set [CUSA 18808]

dcm_pinguim

Well Known
July 18, 2021
This is my first platinum set, i hope someone enjoy :)

Note 1: The trophy Vivacious Vitae and Novice Farmer are part of the tutorial and need to do legit because this game doesn't allow saving before finishing the tutorial. Skipping should be in less than 5 minutes to get both.

Note 2: This is not a fast platinum game so if you wanna look legit be careful.

Instruction First Link

[hide]harvest one world first 13 saves[/hide]

Save 1 (First Step) : just interact with the robot and agree to expand your farm.

Save 2 (Novice Lumberjack) : just interact with the tree to cut.

Save 3 (Solemn Soli) : go to the red exclamation mark and the trophy pop after cutscene.

Save 4 (Novice Miner) : break the stone in front of you.

Save 5 (Starting as Friends) : interact with Branden, choose the first option and trophy pop after the dialogue.

Save 6 (Novice Angler) : catch a fish at the beach, you don't need bait.

Save 7 (An Important Friend) : Try leave the area to start a cutscene, choose the first option, trophy pop after the scene.

Save 8 (Agitated Aqua) : Go to the red exclamation mark, after the long cutscene the tropy pop.

Save 9 (Always by your Side) : aproach Branden and talk to him, choose the first option and pop after the conversation.

Save 10 (Languid Lignum) : Talk to the bald guy, trophy pop after the long cutscene.

Save 11 (Gift Giver) : Give 4 more gifts, The closest persons are the kid next to you, Brendan, mon and doc.jr.

Save 12 (Incredible Ignis) : Just sleep, next day after the scene the trophy pop.

Save 13 (An Irreplaceable Person) : Talk to the blonde girl, trophy pop after the cutscene.

Instruction Second Link [hide]harvest one world last 12 saves[/hide]

Save 1 (A Thriving Business) : Just ship the golden cabbages and sleep, trophy pop after this.

Save 2 (Taciturn Tempus) : Talk to the blonde guy and deliver the item he need, trophy pop after the cutscene

Save 3: (Down the Aisle) : Talk to Gabrielle and accept the marriage proposal, trophy pop after the scene.

Save 4: (Legendary Miner): Go to any mine an mine any ore, trophy pop after this. (this one feel weird but this is how unlocked to me)

Save 5: (Legendary Angler) : The only fish left is the lava mosquito fish, just go to volcano and use the regular bait level 3. Is very easy to catch.

Save 6: (Crystal of Love): Just sleep, next day the chil will born and trophy pop after the cutscene.

Save 7: (Safe Child) : Talk to doc.jr and after the scene the trophy pop.

Save 8: (A New World) : Just sleep, next day will occur a scene and trophy pop in the end.

Save 9: (Crop Master) : Harvest the red lettuce.

Save 10: (Contest Master) : Talk to the old man and enter the contest, show him the only vegetable, flower and pet that you have and trophy pop after the contest ends.

Save 11: (Legendary Chef) : Cook truffle fried egg, itens already in inventory.

Save 12: (Flower Master) : Harvest the white flower.

The trophies are listed in the order that i unlocked.

I tried hiding the link but could make work, sorry for this.

Last edited:
Im not sure how to get taciturn tempus, i follow the guide, talk to everyone blonde, but no one says anything about what they wanted, tristan specifically only mentions the volcano thing and laura. Maybe im doing something wrong, could someone please advise me. Thanks