REHiroshi N00b October 6, 2026 1 1 8 Tuesday at 2:21 PM #1 Tuesday at 2:21 PM #1 Hi, I'm REHiroshi, and I'm a huge Resident Evil fan. I've been collecting since 20 years ago. Reactions: radiohead
radiohead N00b October 8, 2026 2 0 4 Thursday at 4:20 PM #2 Thursday at 4:20 PM #2 REHiroshi said: Hi, I'm REHiroshi, and I'm a huge Resident Evil fan. I've been collecting since 20 years ago. Click to expand... Hi I’m new too. Welcome!
REHiroshi said: Hi, I'm REHiroshi, and I'm a huge Resident Evil fan. I've been collecting since 20 years ago. Click to expand... Hi I’m new too. Welcome!
Reidso Gaming Legend MOD October 13, 2020 666 4,247 51,281 Yesterday at 1:19 PM #3 Yesterday at 1:19 PM #3 welcome to PlayerSquared community we all love Resident Evil
JinSakai01_01 Pro Player September 18, 2025 65 30 94 Yesterday at 9:31 PM #4 Yesterday at 9:31 PM #4 Hey Friend, great choice of gaming franchise and welcome.