• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Hitman Sniper

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
STAFF
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
TSTerbj.jpg

I sincerely apologize for my recent absence, I would like to share my experiences with a recently acquired mobile game, as well as the modifications I have applied to enhance my gameplay. These modifications have significantly impacted the gameplay dynamics, rendering it highly improbable to lose the game due to time constraints. The absence of alarms triggered by the discovery of bodies, with automatic concealment in body bags, allows for a more seamless experience. Guards may occasionally approach dead bodies without alerting the primary target, or in some cases, simply retreat from the scene. These interactions occasionally result in intriguing and amusing scenarios.

I have made the following enhancements.

1. Dead Bodies Hide Themselves: I have implemented a modification that ensures the automatic concealment of dead bodies, preventing guards from discovering them and thus averting mission failures.
  2. Removed Manual Reloading: To streamline the gameplay mechanics and provide a seamless experience, I have eliminated the need for manual reloading, replacing it with a more intuitive interaction system that does not require swiping the screen.
  3. No Alerts or Mission Loss: Through this modification, I have eliminated the occurrence of alerts or mission failures triggered by the discovery of bodies. Consequently, the gameplay flows uninterrupted and allows for a more immersive experience.
  4. Bullet Penetration: I have introduced a modification that enables bullets to penetrate various obstacles, offering greater versatility and strategic possibilities during engagements.
  5. Consistent 100% Stealth Rating: As a result of modifications, the end-of-mission rating will consistently reflect a 100% stealth achievement, emphasizing the player's ability to execute targets covertly.
  6. Non-Player Character (NPC) Impact: Non-player characters will not adversely affect the player's progress or experience, as they may occasionally leave the level or inform guards without impeding the overall gameplay.
  7. Undetectable Kills: Regardless of the circumstances, every kill is now marked as undetectable, even when witnessed by other individuals.

Download Link:
Hitman Sniper

Mobile Game Information:
The game in question is Hitman: Sniper, a 2015 mobile shooting gallery video game developed by Square Enix Montréal. In this installment of the Hitman series, players assume the role of Agent 47, the esteemed protagonist. Through the immersive perspective of a first-person sniper scope vision on their touchscreen devices, players are tasked with assassinating several powerful figures who have assembled at a lakeside compound, all while ensuring that their actions go unnoticed by their associates. Players are encouraged to explore the environment and leverage creative methods to eliminate their targets, sometimes guided by secondary objectives. As players progress through the missions, they unlock progressively more potent weapons and acquire new weapon abilities, expanding their tactical options and arsenal. In conclusion, I wanted to share my experiences with the mobile game Hitman: Sniper and the modifications I have applied to enhance the gameplay. These modifications were made solely for personal enjoyment.