• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US HOGWARTS LEGACY THE AUROR´S APPRENTICE TROPHY [CUSA12824]

Yes, but I don't have experience using the editing tools correctly, and I fear mixing links and making a mess, as I won't be posting anything else, I'll leave it as it is :) thanks a lot for the tip

Ou tipo colocar tudo no mesmo link, numa mesma pasta. Vc pode zipar a pasta CUSA---- e renomear por ex pro nome do troféu, que o save wizard vai reconhecer. Nos meus posts antigos eu colocava o CUSA dentro de outra pasta com o nome do troféu mas isso só dava trabalho extra pra galera que ia usar pq precisava entrar em cada pasta e zipar manualmente antes de importar no wizard haha
Mas ficou show irmão, se tu postar o save platinado pra dar auto-pop me avisa que eu adiciono lá na database do PS5 👊

Ou tipo colocar tudo no mesmo link, numa mesma pasta. Vc pode zipar a pasta CUSA---- e renomear por ex pro nome do troféu, que o save wizard vai reconhecer. Nos meus posts antigos eu colocava o CUSA dentro de outra pasta com o nome do troféu mas isso só dava trabalho extra pra galera que ia usar pq precisava entrar em cada pasta e zipar manualmente antes de importar no wizard haha
Mas ficou show irmão, se tu postar o save platinado pra dar auto-pop me avisa que eu adiciono lá na database do PS5 👊

Vlw parcero, uma hora vou ver isso certinho, não manjo msm dessas parada vou fuçar quando der, tava pensando nisso caso rolar pode ter certeza que mando salve, vc foi o primeiro que me abraçou nesse site, ainda sendo BR show demais, Tmj!!