• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Horizon Forbidden West 🹠Complete Save Set + 100% DLC » NG+ READY « (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Re: >READY FOR DLC< 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA2470

This is an amazing save thank you. You did an amazing job. The only thing that I didnt like about it is that it was locked in ultra hard. Once you do that playthrough yoou have to start another NG+ to be able to change the difficulty.. At least that was the only info I came across about it. If this was the exact same save just on hard instead of ultra hard I would for sure have to donate to you or something... lol
There has to be something that I am missing or not doing correctly. If you have already gone over this I apologize. I have had my savewizard for a while. I just dont get to use it very often. Anyways thank you for the save it is awesome..

Base game was played on Normal dif. For my NG+ DLC save on Ultra Hard, go here: Horizon Forbidden West — NG+ Starter Save with Sunwing (PS4 & PS5) [CUSA24705].

Re: >READY FOR DLC< 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA2470

Thank you for replying. I think I am trying to find something that can't, doesn't or wont function in the real world lol.. In my head I can make any kind of mod of sorts or whatever lol.. but anyways what i was wanting to try to accomplish was basically having everything on the main game done. all outfits, weaponsm,, coils, weaves amd so on.. From that point I would like to br able to go right to the dlc or something along those lines. It seems like I have to do another NG+. I dont want to go through thtire main storey just to br able to do That. Hopefully you have some kind of ides on how I can do about doing that or something like it and thank you for your time I appreciate it very much

Thank you for replying. I think I am trying to find something that can't, doesn't or wont function in the real world lol.. In my head I can make any kind of mod of sorts or whatever lol.. but anyways what i was wanting to try to accomplish was basically having everything on the main game done. all outfits, weaponsm,, coils, weaves amd so on.. From that point I would like to br able to go right to the dlc or something along those lines. It seems like I have to do another NG+. I dont want to go through thtire main storey just to br able to do That. Hopefully you have some kind of ides on how I can do about doing that or something like it and thank you for your time I appreciate it very much

You can use the Ultimate Platinum Save with everything done and unlocked.

Then I am not doing something correctly. I was able to get to ultra hard save to load up at the end where everthing is 100 percent done. Which dont get me wrong I am very appreciative of all that you do with the saved games, but im not about to play on ultra hard lol I am just your average gamer who likes to have fun with the game as good entertainment. Im not practing for a tourney and Im not trying to be the best player in the world. I would like to put the game on easy and habe your platinum ps5 auto pop save. Like I said earlier I am gonna go out on a limb here and guess that I am not doing something right or you have different instructions on each saved game either way I refuse to play on ultra hard lol

Then I am not doing something correctly. I was able to get to ultra hard save to load up at the end where everthing is 100 percent done. Which dont get me wrong I am very appreciative of all that you do with the saved games, but im not about to play on ultra hard lol I am just your average gamer who likes to have fun with the game as good entertainment. Im not practing for a tourney and Im not trying to be the best player in the world. I would like to put the game on easy and habe your platinum ps5 auto pop save. Like I said earlier I am gonna go out on a limb here and guess that I am not doing something right or you have different instructions on each saved game either way I refuse to play on ultra hard lol

Again, I played the game on Normal difficulty. Ultra Hard didn't even exist by the time I made these saves. It was added several months later on update 1.14. Make sure you're resigning the correct file.

ok thank you for clearing that up. i believe i know what the problem was. When ypu are looking to load a game for ps4 to horizon ps5. The game is listing the modes that are available.. I was thinking that it was modes you had already done.. One last question and I will do my best to leave you alone for a while and thank you for your time. i have the platinum pup up ps5 then you say something about wanting the dlc trophies you need to load this save by excuse. What part am I missing? it seems like it would be so very very simple but when i put my mind to it I can make even the most simple task so hard and complicated its like ok you need to shhhhhh so the ppl that know how to use their brains make sure everything gets done correctly lol

ok thank you for clearing that up. i believe i know what the problem was. When ypu are looking to load a game for ps4 to horizon ps5. The game is listing the modes that are available.. I was thinking that it was modes you had already done.. One last question and I will do my best to leave you alone for a while and thank you for your time. i have the platinum pup up ps5 then you say something about wanting the dlc trophies you need to load this save by excuse. What part am I missing? it seems like it would be so very very simple but when i put my mind to it I can make even the most simple task so hard and complicated its like ok you need to shhhhhh so the ppl that know how to use their brains make sure everything gets done correctly lol

excuse's original save is right after the final boss on ultra-hard difficult. Simply go to the console to trigger the cutscene and eventually the NG+ related trophies. The 100% save I made is for the 100% auto-pop (base game platinum + free NG+ DLC).

Hello! What difficulty are these saves on? I just got home for winter break and am looking to play the DLC. I lost my original save. Everything I find is ultra hard but that's just way too rough for me.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! What difficulty are these saves on? I just got home for winter break and am looking to play the DLC. I lost my original save. Everything I find is ultra hard but that's just way too rough for me.

Thanks in advance!

Normal difficulty. Enjoy it :pepewink:

Thank you! I tried the third link but it is showing ultra hard difficulty? Is the first link (Complete Save set) normal difficulty?

Thank you!

The third link is to auto-op the NG+ trophies. It's already done.
Download the platinum save to play the DLC from the beginning with everything unlocked.