• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Horizon Forbidden West 🹠Complete Save Set + 100% DLC » NG+ READY « (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Re: Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + Insta Plat (PS4/PS5)

Thanked your post! This is phenomenal work man. I can't applaud your effort or contributions enough. LEGEND, through and through. Looking forward to all your other projects.

Re: Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set (PS4/PS5)

Thanks man great job.

All the saves work but the following:

win two gauntlet runs

Picked up 5 heavy weapons

recovered 5 different collectibles

I cant seem to get them to work. even with Save 19 it is not popping.

Last edited:

Thanks man great job.

All the saves work but the following:

win two gauntlet runs

Picked up 5 heavy weapons

recovered 5 different collectibles

I cant seem to get them to work. even with Save 19 it is not popping.

somewhere in the comments above I found a workaround
Won 2 Gauntlet Races using save 13
Picked up 5 Heavy Weapons using save 4 (1-2 weapons left).
5 different collectables using save 8 (do 1 vista point nearby)

Bom dia!
Eu to tentando usar esse save na versão digital de ps5, acredito que seja CUSA28561. Mas não aparece a opção de import. Como resolvo isso?

I tried save 4 for the heavy weapons but can you give some more details about it I cant seem to find any nearby.

just an update The gauntlet and 5 collectibles worked as you said but the heavy weapons one is not working at all tried it alot. If you could help out with that it would be great

thanks again buddy. will try those saves. As said above save 7 doesnt work as the camp is completed and once interacted with the mission points it does nothing. But surely can be aquired using an earlier save with some work so not a problem. For me, save 19 with the 5 different collectibles doesnt work. I nab the relic and nothing pops. Tried it a bit more as well by grabbing some of the others required for the trophy.

Hi there just wanted to know how did you get the 5 heavy weapons trophy to pop.

Re: Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (PS4/PS5)

you can use any save you want. you just have to pick a weapon that I still haven't picked yet.

Can you advise which weapon is that? I mean it would really or do you suggest I use your modded save and start the game again?