• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Horizon Forbidden West 🹠Complete Save Set + 100% DLC » NG+ READY « (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Re: 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

That's right. But it's worth the price if you intend to cheat on multiple games beside this one.

That ultimate modded save, 5MB does it work? I tried multiple times and no save transferred, seems strange also only 5MB. Please let me know, really do want to use your save of everything in the game done too 100% .. but yeah for some reason your save is not working. I resigned and checked system about 4 or 5 times with ps4 version and no luck nothing shows up.. I think maybe your profile save or saves within that modded ultimate save are not posted.

Last edited:
Re: 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Still need help with the save, trying to see if I'm doing something wrong. Let me know if anything, thanks.

That ultimate modded save, 5MB does it work? I tried multiple times and no save transferred, seems strange also only 5MB. Please let me know, really do want to use your save of everything in the game done too 100% .. but yeah for some reason your save is not working. I resigned and checked system about 4 or 5 times with ps4 version and no luck nothing shows up.. I think maybe your profile save or saves within that modded ultimate save are not posted.

Still need help with the save, trying to see if I'm doing something wrong. Let me know if anything, thanks.

The profile save is not necessary, it's the equivalent to a settings file. And each file has de facto 5MB, just checked the original save on my computer. Make sure both the game and the console are updated to the latest patch and delete any previous save on it.

Hi Raging, greetings from China!
I wonder if there is an end-game save with all the DLC legendary weapons, for the upcoming Burning Shores.
The one you shared is with the ultimate hard difficulty which cannot be changed.
Thanks!

Hi Raging, greetings from China!
I wonder if there is an end-game save with all the DLC legendary weapons, for the upcoming Burning Shores.
The one you shared is with the ultimate hard difficulty which cannot be changed.
Thanks!

I have a 100% save but on ultra hard dif. only.

The profile save is not necessary, it's the equivalent to a settings file. And each file has de facto 5MB, just checked the original save on my computer. Make sure both the game and the console are updated to the latest patch and delete any previous save on it.
Ah, that's probably what I did wrong. I did not delete my other saves. I'll see on that.