• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Horizon Forbidden West 🹠Complete Save Set + 100% DLC » NG+ READY « (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Re: 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Thanks for this! Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Especially as don't have the time to replay the game all over again.
But just one uestion if I may. I am a little confused. In the opening posts it gives you two different save files to download. Maybe I'm just stupid, but what is the difference between them?
Alsodo we know if it works on current version? Post says its been tested in march 2022, but that was uh... a while ago.

The 2nd link is solely the platinum save if you want to only auto-pop or clean up trophies.

Re: 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Thanks! How do i unlock the download link?

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden download links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

Re: >READY FOR DLC< 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA2470

Great work as always but what difficulty is the 100% Save w/ DLC Auto-Pop set to?

EDIT: To answer my own question I downloaded it, resigned it and its Ultra Hard. Does anyone have a save post NG+ with everything unlocked on a lower difficulty? I really don't want to play The Burning Shores on Ultra Hard first time through.

Last edited:
Re: >READY FOR DLC< 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA2470

Great work as always but what difficulty is the 100% Save w/ DLC Auto-Pop set to?

EDIT: To answer my own question I downloaded it, resigned it and its Ultra Hard. Does anyone have a save post NG+ with everything unlocked on a lower difficulty? I really don't want to play The Burning Shores on Ultra Hard first time through.

You can use either the Platinum Save or the Ultimate Modded Platinum Save on normal dif.

Do you have a PayPal or something where I can donate? I mean you put in so much work on this... I seriously cannot thank you enough.

Which of the these 2 sets that are great for NG plus Ultra Hard mode ?

A. Ultimate Modded Platinum Save (5 MB):

B. the 100% Save w/ DLC Auto-Pop (5 MB):

I have bought savewizard, but I cannot figure out how to get the ps4 save to work on my ps5. I resigned the save to my psn ID.. PS5 cant find it on my USB. Can anyone link me to a guide or tutorial?