• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Horizon Forbidden West Complete Platinum Save Set CUSA24705

TheMangler24

November 15, 2020
This save set will get you every trophy in the game with minimal effort. I did as much progress as the game would allow before each trophy would pop. I made a mistake with the final hunting ground, when you get that trophy you must also go to Cauldron Chi and complete it in it's entirety. I thought that the story related cauldrons also counted for the trophy but I was wrong on that. Also after the embassy ambush you have to go to a rebel camp and beat it on the same save. There is a trophy for beating 4 outposts and I got that mixed up with the camps. Other than that each trophy is very easy and should pop between a few seconds and a few minutes. Most of them you just follow the quest directions on screen but I will give a breakdown for each trophy here.

1 Reached the Daunt-Just watch or skip cutscenes.
2 Stealth Kill 10 Machines- Stealth Kill 1 machine.
3 Shoot about 10 components of machines, give or take a few.
4 Upgrade the bow.
5 Follow Prompts
6 Upgrade outfit for 3rd time.
7 Unlock Spike Trap under Master Skill Tree.
8 Complete Tear Trial-Upgrade Valor Surge in Warrior Tree
9 Put your pieces where this video shows. Your opponent must go first. The part you need starts at 3 minutes. Horizon Forbidden West - Defeated Machine Strike Challengers Trophy Guide (2 Machine Strikes) - YouTube
10 Survive Embassy ambush, then go to rebel camp, NOT rebel outpost, and clear it.
11 Override Tallneck
12 Follow prompt
13 Press r2 at Core
14 Follow prompt
15 Go to pit master and do jumpoff tutorial
16 Upgrade trap pouch
17 Level up warrior tree, follow prompts, exit base
18 Trade flowers with the merchant. You might have to trade a few before it pops.
19 Just find the big dumpster in the nearby ruin climb it and grab the relic.
20 Buy the shock boltblaster from the merchant.
21 Add coil to boltblaster and equip.
22 Follow prompts to get to base insert poseidon near gaia.
23 Hit spectres with plasma
24 Talk to Gaia
25 Complete 4 rebel outposts. The enemies respawn but you can ignore them Just follow the waypoint to the dead leader and loot him and then flee.
26 Mount the clawstrider right next to you.
27 Complete the last available unlocked challenge
28 Go to Bohemoth site and kill it.
29 Insert Aether at Gaia.
30 Kill Redeye watcher
31 Defeat the Enduring
32 Win the race
33 Kill a clamberjaw. There are some up in the treeforts near tallneck.
34 Side with Drakka
35 Go to slaughterspine site directly east, and shoot off its usable weapon and pick it up either before or after fight.
36 Talk to groundskeeper. (As I said above you must also go to cauldron CHI and complete it with this save)
37 Talk to Erend
38 Override the Rockbreaker.
39 Collect black box on mountain behind you.
40 Insert Demeter near Gaia.
41 Talk to ZO
42 Jump and glide. I got it easily just following the waypoint. I also held up on left analog stick.
43 Follow prompts. Don't worry about enemies just run past them.
44 Follow prompts, kill enemy.
45 Kill or spare, your choice, then go kill a few enemies or fly to a tallneck and override it to get the reach level 50 trophy.
46 Override Tallneck to southeast. You can just use your flying mount.
47 Collect greenshine below you.
48 Follow Prompts
49 Scan enemy and then kill it. Nemesis trophy will pop after the credits, which you can skip.

My Files

Last edited:
This save set will get you every trophy in the game with minimal effort. I did as much progress as the game would allow before each trophy would pop. I made a mistake with the final hunting ground, when you get that trophy you must also go to Cauldron Chi and complete it in it's entirety. I thought that the story related cauldrons also counted for the trophy but I was wrong on that. Also after the embassy ambush you have to go to a rebel camp and beat it on the same save. There is a trophy for beating 4 outposts and I got that mixed up with the camps. Other than that each trophy is very easy and should pop between a few seconds and a few minutes. Most of them you just follow the quest directions on screen but I will give a breakdown for each trophy here.

4 Upgrade the bow.
5 Follow Prompts
9 Put your pieces where this video shows. Your opponent must go first. The part you need starts at 3 minutes. Horizon Forbidden West - Defeated Machine Strike Challengers Trophy Guide (2 Machine Strikes) - YouTube
10 Survive Embassy ambush, then go to rebel camp, NOT rebel outpost, and clear it.
11 Override Tallneck
12 Follow prompt
13 Press r2 at Core
14 Follow prompt
16 Upgrade trap pouch
18 Trade flowers with the merchant. You might have to trade a few before it pops.
24 Talk to Gaia
25 Complete 4 rebel outposts. The enemies respawn but you can ignore them Just follow the waypoint to the dead leader and loot him and then flee.
30 Kill Redeye watcher
31 Defeat the Enduring
32 Win the race
34 Side with Drakka
35 Go to slaughterspine site directly east, and shoot off its usable weapon and pick it up either before or after fight.
36 Talk to groundskeeper. (As I said above you must also go to cauldron CHI and complete it with this save)
37 Talk to Erend
41 Talk to ZO
42 Jump and glide. I got it easily just following the waypoint. I also held up on left analog stick.
45 Kill or spare, your choice, then go kill a few enemies or fly to a tallneck and override it to get the reach level 50 trophy.
48 Follow Prompts
49 Scan enemy and then kill it. Nemesis trophy will pop after the credits, which you can skip.

My Files

is it possible to put everything in one file, downloading 1 file at a time is a pain. thanks for your hard work mate have a good one

I will try and fix it. Thanks for the heads up. I tried fixing it but seem to have ended up with the same result. I think with mediafire you need to pay to be able to download bulk folders.

Last edited:
I will try and fix it. Thanks for the heads up. I tried fixing it but seem to have ended up with the same result. I think with mediafire you need to pay to be able to download bulk folders.

I could be wrong but it should be fine if you create one master RAR (or ZIP) with the other 49 folders inside, then upload just the file. But if you instead create one big folder with other folders inside, then yes, it will lead to the same result.

Thanks for this awesome save-set by the way!

Last edited:
Thanks for the save set! So far, I've only resigned and tried the "Machine Strike" save, but it only gives the option to start a new game, not continue. I tried it with and without my existing Profile with the same results. Anything I'm missing?

Here's a new one: After I use any of the resigned saves on PS4, the trophies don't auto pop on PS5 for those. All the trophies that I've done legit on PS4 auto pop on PS5 like they should. Has anyone else experienced this...?

You do have to start a new game. Follow the video I posted. Make sure the oppenent goes first and follow the video move for move.

The saves work perfectly if I just add them to my existing saves and load. Do you think that resigned saves loaded on an existing game would have something to do with the trophies for resigned saves not carrying over to PS5...? Do I need to start a new game and load the resigned saves to that game?

The saves work perfectly if I just add them to my existing saves and load. Do you think that resigned saves loaded on an existing game would have something to do with the trophies for resigned saves not carrying over to PS5...? Do I need to start a new game and load the resigned saves to that game?

I'm not sure. I played the 5 version and then 4.

4 Upgrade the bow.
5 Follow Prompts
11 Override Tallneck
12 Follow prompt
13 Press r2 at Core
14 Follow prompt
16 Upgrade trap pouch
24 Talk to Gaia
30 Kill Redeye watcher
31 Defeat the Enduring
32 Win the race
34 Side with Drakka
37 Talk to Erend
41 Talk to ZO
48 Follow Prompts

My Files

I had some extra time and placed all saves in one folder as described. Also added a text guide from OP's initial post all under mega.

[hide]https://mega.nz/folder/eIcBwJ7S#zFukIerKx453O9Dvw3eXEQ[/hide]

4 Upgrade the bow.
5 Follow Prompts
11 Override Tallneck
12 Follow prompt
13 Press r2 at Core
14 Follow prompt
16 Upgrade trap pouch
24 Talk to Gaia
30 Kill Redeye watcher
31 Defeat the Enduring
32 Win the race
34 Side with Drakka
37 Talk to Erend
41 Talk to ZO
48 Follow Prompts

My Files

Great save set but take all saves put them in one folder name the folder and then compress them with winrar then upload to media fire