Manix Casual Player February 25, 2021 10 5 63 April 2, 2025 #1 April 2, 2025 #1 I´m pretty new here and want to buy some sets with credits. But how can i obtain them? Is there a way to purchase them with real money? Reactions: Pan Kira
I´m pretty new here and want to buy some sets with credits. But how can i obtain them? Is there a way to purchase them with real money?
OfficialJesseP It is what it is. ADMIN December 10, 2018 566 1,460 49,992,564 April 2, 2025 #2 April 2, 2025 #2 Manix said: I´m pretty new here and want to buy some sets with credits. But how can i obtain them? Is there a way to purchase them with real money? Click to expand... Read this thread on how to earn credits: PlayerSquared New User Guide. Also don't just spam low quality posts like "thanks". It's against our Terms and rules & they'll just get removed.
Manix said: I´m pretty new here and want to buy some sets with credits. But how can i obtain them? Is there a way to purchase them with real money? Click to expand... Read this thread on how to earn credits: PlayerSquared New User Guide. Also don't just spam low quality posts like "thanks". It's against our Terms and rules & they'll just get removed.