• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU I AM BREAD, Save set mission A++[CUSA03047]

jack7777

Well Known
February 17, 2021
Hello,

I hope you will be happy with the work done, the save set is finished !

Here Last A++ story is my first save, 6/7 mission in A++ on the story,
I tried on a secondary account, making a bad note on a mission already in A++ does not allow to have the trophy to finish a mission in A++, It is thus necessary to make a mission in A++ by yourself, to wait at least 4h, then to make the last mission which it misses in A++. Otherwise, I found this mission the easiest, I did it in 15 minutes maximum. You will then have the trophy
Storyteller
A++ all Story levels

Turophile
A++ all Cheese Hunt levels
last A++ cheese hunt last mission in A++ is the bathroom, this is the easiest of the game mode, I did all the hell there could be in this game mode x)

High-Roller
A++ all Bagel races
Last A++ bagel race last mission in A++ is the kitchen, very easy mission

The Final Buntier
A++ all Zero G levels
Last A++ Zero G last mission A++ Zero G is a garage (1/10 difficulty)

The Rye of the Tiger
A++ all Rampage levels
Last A++ rampage last A++ Rampage, the last mission is a garage you need 7millions, its not really easy but not the hardest in this mode

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y07woel1u4v1f9y/platinum_save_I_am_Bread.zip/file my platinum save

Very difficult game, I hope this will help some of you, this save set was not an easy task x) ENJOY !

Last edited:
Re: I AM BREAD, try Save set mission A++ IN PROGRESS [CUSA03047]

thanks, i have finish they A++ in all story mission.
on the other hand it will be necessary to make at least the last mission in A++ in each mode, I would thus try to leave the simplest one each time...

Damn would be great for folks around here if you managed to do it.

Re: I AM BREAD, try Save set mission A++ IN PROGRESS [CUSA03047]

Damn would be great for folks around here if you managed to do it.

yes xD, i have done garden cheese hunt A++ with try 20h !, i need now petrol station, and i can up my save with the last mission :).
this is the most difficult mission of the game !!!, the rest should be easier x)