• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

I need help- Mafia Definitive Edition

I’m trying to get the save for 29,30,31/Made Man to work. I’m having trouble with the save. I successfully resigned it using Save Wizard but I was not able to select and play the final story mission, which is what the game requires to unlock the “Made Man” trophy. Note: I beat the mission, Moonlighting. Which is the mission before the final story mission, The Death of Art. I’m not sure why the final mission is unlocking. Can someone please help me?

Mafia: Definitive Edition complete save set [CUSA18097]

Last edited:
I’m trying to get the save for 29,30,31/Made Man to work. I’m having trouble with the save. I successfully resigned it using Save Wizard but I was not able to select and play the final story mission, which is what the game requires to unlock the “Made Man” trophy. Note: I beat the mission, Moonlighting. Which is the mission before the final story mission, The Death of Art. I’m not sure why the final mission is unlocking. Can someone please help me?

Mafia: Definitive Edition complete save set [CUSA18097]

Haven't played it or used the save-set, so take my advice with a grain of salt: When you say you beat the Moonlighting mission, was that on your own save (meaning, before you resigned and copied this one over), or was that on this save from Blurrz? Either way, if you're having any trouble at all with a save not doing what you think it should, then I would delete all the Mafia DE saves from your PS4 (back them up first somewhere of course), then copy over this resigned save only after you are sure that there are no Mafia DE saves on your console. When you boot the game up, make sure your console is offline (probably doesn't make a difference in this game but you'd be surprised sometimes). This is all to make sure there are no save/data conflicts. (Also make sure to choose "load" so you manually pick your save, instead of "continue" which lets the game automatically choose a save, but there is only one save in the Made Man folder so that shouldn't be an issue if you've deleted all saves. And I'm not sure if Mafia 1 even has a "continue option anyway.)

I should probably also point out that this likely isn't the right forum for your question. You could also try posting your question right to Blurrz's thread. Either way I hope you get this resolved soon.

Haven't played it or used the save-set, so take my advice with a grain of salt: When you say you beat the Moonlighting mission, was that on your own save (meaning, before you resigned and copied this one over), or was that on this save from Blurrz? Either way, if you're having any trouble at all with a save not doing what you think it should, then I would delete all the Mafia DE saves from your PS4 (back them up first somewhere of course), then copy over this resigned save only after you are sure that there are no Mafia DE saves on your console. When you boot the game up, make sure your console is offline (probably doesn't make a difference in this game but you'd be surprised sometimes). This is all to make sure there are no save/data conflicts. (Also make sure to choose "load" so you manually pick your save, instead of "continue" which lets the game automatically choose a save, but there is only one save in the Made Man folder so that shouldn't be an issue if you've deleted all saves. And I'm not sure if Mafia 1 even has a "continue option anyway.)

I should probably also point out that this likely isn't the right forum for your question. You could also try posting your question right to Blurrz's thread. Either way I hope you get this resolved soon.

Thank you so much for your reply. I hav not yet beat the Moonlighting mission on the required difficulty. I have beaten the game on normal. There is a very difficult mission when you play on the classic (hardest) difficulty it involves a racing section which I have tried for over 30 hours and I am unable to finish. I backed up and deleted all of my Mafia DE saves. Then I copied over Blurrz’s Saves to my PS4, the results were the same. I’m not sure if there is a way to manually load a save in the game. There is a “Continue option which for some reason using my old save and Blurrz’s save still has me start at the beginning of chapter 5, where I was originally stuck on. But I select chapter select, I can select the Moonlighting mission. Thank you again for the reply. I did sent Blurrz’s a PM

Edit: I deleted ever yMafia DE save that I had on my PS4. Then I deleted the saves I originally imported from my USB drive. I used save Wizard to import both of Blurrz’s save from the folder, and copied them over to my USB, and then I loaded the game up with only Blurrz’s saves. I was able to continue and finish the last mission and get the trophy. I also wanted to apologize for my ignorance, as the last mission isn’t selectable until you finish it, which would negate the earning of the trophy. Thank you again so much for all of your help I really appreciate your time. Also a big THANK YOU to Blurrz’s!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your reply. I hav not yet beat the Moonlighting mission on the required difficulty. I have beaten the game on normal. There is a very difficult mission when you play on the classic (hardest) difficulty it involves a racing section which I have tried for over 30 hours and I am unable to finish. I backed up and deleted all of my Mafia DE saves. Then I copied over Blurrz’s Saves to my PS4, the results were the same. I’m not sure if there is a way to manually load a save in the game. There is a “Continue option which for some reason using my old save and Blurrz’s save still has me start at the beginning of chapter 5, where I was originally stuck on. But I select chapter select, I can select the Moonlighting mission. Thank you again for the reply. I did sent Blurrz’s a PM

Edit: I deleted ever yMafia DE save that I had on my PS4. Then I deleted the saves I originally imported from my USB drive. I used save Wizard to import both of Blurrz’s save from the folder, and copied them over to my USB, and then I loaded the game up with only Blurrz’s saves. I was able to continue and finish the last mission and get the trophy. I also wanted to apologize for my ignorance, as the last mission isn’t selectable until you finish it, which would negate the earning of the trophy. Thank you again so much for all of your help I really appreciate your time. Also a big THANK YOU to Blurrz’s!!

No problem on the help. Sounds like you got it to work? If so then I'm glad. And yes, Blurrz has some pretty great save-sets lying around!