• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

V Inimitable v6.51 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Inimitable v6.4.1 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

hello friend, first I would like to thank you for everything you create is amazing! I'm a big fan of your work. I would like to ask you something, I have a group of friends and I also have a Facebook page with over 20 thousand people. Well, I'm here to ask you something, with the passage of time many of the members, including me, do rp with gta on ps3. I talked to some developers, but none wanted to comply with my request, which would be asking you could create a mod that simulates an rp inside the ps3. It would be possible, but if we had the opportunity to have these options within the game it would be incredible. example The players menu should have the default:
Service Menu: Where you can request a mechanic, taxi, police, doctor, etc ... so when you request it, send an alert to whoever is in this profession in the session that the players are in need of help.
Some professions that can be done:

Admin menu must have:
Standard Administrator role, like kicking out of the session, giving money, spawning cars, teleporting players, monitoring the player, etc ... as if it were a conventional mod.

Taxi driver:
This player must have a menu where you can get a taxi driver's clothes and a taxi to make the trips. Every time the trip is over, the amount of the ride is debited and deposited
in the account of the taxi driver, where the rate or the determined player can be fixed

Mechanical:
This must have the menu with the functions of repairing the vehicle, which is very simple to do, and even tuning (it is up to you to decide whether or not) and the same scheme of the taxi to charge for the amount

Trucker:
This profession you can spawn a truck and generate random locations on the map for the player to take the load and receive for it, it is not a very difficult function to do, but it is complex.

Cop:
This menu must be the most complex after the admin, because it has many functions, like rendering the player so he doesn't run away, being able to use firearms, using the police car,
to arrest players in jail, police attire, etc ... this menu must be well worked out to have the perfect functions.

Paramedic:
This option must have the spawn of an ambulance, as well as medical clothing. This player has the ability to resurrect or bring other players to life. It would be great to take the player to the hospital and he has to stay there for a while to recover (there is the interior of the morgue that can be used to make it more real)

Thug:
This one may have the option of putting on masks to hide his face from him, stealing vehicles without being detected by the police, using weapons, etc ... this is the simplest menu to do because he is a criminal, he does not have many limitations
what you can or cannot do in the session. Despite this, he should still be able to be arrested if he kills someone or gets caught by a police officer. and it could also have the status of each player Through the STATS we can see when a player steals a vehicle from the street, when he kills someone, etc ... and do a function that when he steals a car for example, he notifies players who are like profession police, so this is the simple and efficient method. Well my friend I know that a dream to ask for this, you will waste a lot of time. but there are a lot of people who will use it on my youtube channel would live non-stop. a lot of people want to play a rp and we know the limitation of the ps3, but still many do. if one day you can help us, we will be immensely grateful.

Re: Inimitable v6.4.1 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

hello friend, first I would like to thank you for everything you create is amazing! I'm a big fan of your work. I would like to ask you something, I have a group of friends and I also have a Facebook page with over 20 thousand people. Well, I'm here to ask you something, with the passage of time many of the members, including me, do rp with gta on ps3. I talked to some developers, but none wanted to comply with my request, which would be asking you could create a mod that simulates an rp inside the ps3. It would be possible, but if we had the opportunity to have these options within the game it would be incredible. example The players menu should have the default:
Service Menu: Where you can request a mechanic, taxi, police, doctor, etc ... so when you request it, send an alert to whoever is in this profession in the session that the players are in need of help.
Some professions that can be done:

Admin menu must have:
Standard Administrator role, like kicking out of the session, giving money, spawning cars, teleporting players, monitoring the player, etc ... as if it were a conventional mod.

Taxi driver:
This player must have a menu where you can get a taxi driver's clothes and a taxi to make the trips. Every time the trip is over, the amount of the ride is debited and deposited
in the account of the taxi driver, where the rate or the determined player can be fixed

Mechanical:
This must have the menu with the functions of repairing the vehicle, which is very simple to do, and even tuning (it is up to you to decide whether or not) and the same scheme of the taxi to charge for the amount

Trucker:
This profession you can spawn a truck and generate random locations on the map for the player to take the load and receive for it, it is not a very difficult function to do, but it is complex.

Cop:
This menu must be the most complex after the admin, because it has many functions, like rendering the player so he doesn't run away, being able to use firearms, using the police car,
to arrest players in jail, police attire, etc ... this menu must be well worked out to have the perfect functions.

Paramedic:
This option must have the spawn of an ambulance, as well as medical clothing. This player has the ability to resurrect or bring other players to life. It would be great to take the player to the hospital and he has to stay there for a while to recover (there is the interior of the morgue that can be used to make it more real)

Thug:
This one may have the option of putting on masks to hide his face from him, stealing vehicles without being detected by the police, using weapons, etc ... this is the simplest menu to do because he is a criminal, he does not have many limitations
what you can or cannot do in the session. Despite this, he should still be able to be arrested if he kills someone or gets caught by a police officer. and it could also have the status of each player Through the STATS we can see when a player steals a vehicle from the street, when he kills someone, etc ... and do a function that when he steals a car for example, he notifies players who are like profession police, so this is the simple and efficient method. Well my friend I know that a dream to ask for this, you will waste a lot of time. but there are a lot of people who will use it on my youtube channel would live non-stop. a lot of people want to play a rp and we know the limitation of the ps3, but still many do. if one day you can help us, we will be immensely grateful.

As much as I love your idea, a project of that scale would take many, many months. Unfortunately my motivation for creating new mods has been pretty low for about a year or so now. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I also have to say no.

Re: Inimitable v6.5 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

v6.5 Changelog
-Added Unlock All Trophies/Achievements* (Self Options (thanks to Big Louis for testing on Xbox 360)).
-Improved vehicle neons. The number of lights, and space between each one is now calculated better for each vehicle.
-When giving weapons to all players, "Completion: 100%" is now displayed slightly longer before disappearing.

*the relevant term will be displayed depending on which console the menu is used on.

v6.51 Changelog
-Numerous code improvements.
-Breathe Fire will now behave better when entering/exiting a vehicle.
-Targeting Mode will now default to your current targeting mode.
-Added some info about subtitles (video player).
-Changed the version system (as you may have noticed).

Status
Not open for further replies.