• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Chain Master Trophies [CUSA18900/CUSA18879]

Pachomar

Elite
March 23, 2022
Hey everyone!
I'm surprised nobody has posted this kind of save anywhere, considering getting these trophies is a complete nightmare (even finishing the songs in Proud can be a challenge). So, I went to Advanced Mode in Save Wizard, and modified all of my scores to be Chain Master and see if I could fool the game and get the trophies. And it worked!

Re-sing the files, and as soon as you get to the main menu, all three Chain Master trophies will pop (Beginner, Normal and Proud). Keep in mind that all of them will pop at once, so, if you don't have any, it won't look very legit.

Please, hit the thanks button to get the download. Also, this file can be re-regioned for any version.
Hope if helps a lot of people 😉

[hide]US Version[/hide]
[hide]EU Version[/hide]

Last edited:
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS: MELODY OF MEMORY CHAIN MASTER TROPHIES [CUSA18900]

Finally someone posted a save for full chain on proud.I love the frachise but proud is just brutal.Now if you just have a save for 50000 defeat & 10000 items I will owe u for life.Regardless thank you so mutch for the save.

Finally someone posted a save for full chain on proud.I love the frachise but proud is just brutal.Now if you just have a save for 50000 defeat & 10000 items I will owe u for life.Regardless thank you so mutch for the save.

I could make a save for those, but in my save I already got those stamps. I need a save where the stamps haven't been earned yet
If you can provide me your save file I'll gladly edit it and share it, so we can both help the community :)

I could make a save for those, but in my save I already got those stamps. I need a save where the stamps haven't been earned yet
If you can provide me your save file I'll gladly edit it and share it, so we can both help the community :)
You inspired me to learn how to use advanced mode :catjam: and it worked I got the two trophies I will share the save later. Now I have a question is it possible to mode the com rank to platinum 1?

You inspired me to learn how to use advanced mode :catjam: and it worked I got the two trophies I will share the save later. Now I have a question is it possible to mode the com rank to platinum 1?

Congrats!
Luckily the save is kinda easy to understand since all the variables have a decent name preceding them
And yes, it is posible to change your rank (and the amount of wins you have) I don't remember exactly, but look for the values in your records page
I think it was something like internetwins can't remember exactly (check your ranks and look for the values in big endian)
But even when your records say you are Platinum 1 (which will pop the trophy) your actual rank won't change (it's probably a different value which I wasn't able to find)

Congrats!
Luckily the save is kinda easy to understand since all the variables have a decent name preceding them
And yes, it is posible to change your rank (and the amount of wins you have) I don't remember exactly, but look for the values in your records page
I think it was something like internetwins can't remember exactly (check your ranks and look for the values in big endian)
But even when your records say you are Platinum 1 (which will pop the trophy) your actual rank won't change (it's probably a different value which I wasn't able to find)

Do you remember what the values were, as this is the last trophy I need and cant seem to find the right values to change. I'm currently at Platinum 2, and want to move to Platinum 1; was it moving from 11>12 or was it another value entirely.
Thanks

Do you remember what the values were, as this is the last trophy I need and cant seem to find the right values to change. I'm currently at Platinum 2, and want to move to Platinum 1; was it moving from 11>12 or was it another value entirely.
Thanks

Uhm, I do remember the value was like and ID (so, no, it's not a 11 to 12 value). Try this out, grab my save and check the value I have (It's Plat1), then change the value on your save to that same value. Let me know how it goes.

EDIT: I can be mistaken, but I think this was the variable/value corresponding to rank: Platinum 1
Do a backup save just in case and try it out.
value.png

Last edited:

Uhm, I do remember the value was like and ID (so, no, it's not a 11 to 12 value). Try this out, grab my save and check the value I have (It's Plat1), then change the value on your save to that same value. Let me know how it goes.

EDIT: I can be mistaken, but I think this was the variable/value corresponding to rank: Platinum 1
Do a backup save just in case and try it out.
View attachment 1108

I'm afraid not, I have the same values as you and I am in Gold 2.

I have found another variable "cpuBestRankIDValue" but idk the value for platinum 1

Captura de pantalla 2023-01-15 220812.jpg

EDIT: This variable is not the correct variable to edit the versus rank

EDIT: I GOT IT

I made a copy of my save when I was in Gold 2 and then ranked up to Platinum 3 playing, then I compare both saves and I found the following: (Left is the save in Gold 2 Right is the save in Platinum 3)

View attachment 1111

Since I went up two ranks (from gold 2 to platinum 3), I expected to see the variable "maxCPURankIDValue" increase by 2 but to my surprise it decreased from 84 to 82 so I tried decreasing the variable by another 2 (from 82 to 80) and it works, the trophy has popped up and the rank is updated both on the versus mode page and on the records page inside the museum.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-01-15 220812.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2023-01-15 220812.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

I have found another variable "cpuBestRankIDValue" but idk the value for platinum 1

View attachment 1109

I made a copy of my save when I was in Gold 2 and then ranked up to Platinum 3 playing, then I compare both saves and I found the following: (Left is the save in Gold 2 Right is the save in Platinum 3)

View attachment 1111

Since I went up two ranks (from gold 2 to platinum 3), I expected to see the variable "maxCPURankIDValue" increase by 2 but to my surprise it decreased from 84 to 82 so I tried decreasing the variable by another 2 (from 82 to 80) and it works, the trophy has popped up and the rank is updated both on the versus mode page and on the records page inside the museum.

Well done! Yeah, I remember this one not being that obvious, but glad you could make it! 😉

View attachment 1109

View attachment 1111

hi man can I please have your save file I have 5 hard trophies and it's impossible
can you upload your save files

Hi, do you have a Eu version of the save? , Because Chain Proud is Horrible and proud Maetro too, but this one ,is need a minimum of concentration and a lot of Potion.