• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Chain Master Trophies [CUSA18900/CUSA18879]

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS: MELODY OF MEMORY CHAIN MASTER TROPHIES [CUSA18900]

Hi, thanks.

Not sure how to do that, I'm a genius, I know haha

I have looked at the advanced cheats and used your coding to get platinum level 1 but I am afraid it has no change.

I am using the EU version if that helps at all?

Thanks

Hi, thanks.

Not sure how to do that, I'm a genius, I know haha

I have looked at the advanced cheats and used your coding to get platinum level 1 but I am afraid it has no change.

I am using the EU version if that helps at all?

Thanks

if I recall correctly the amount of wins was a different address, but I have to take a look at the code and do some testing
I just replied your DM

Do you remember what value you changed to make everything Chain Master? I'm looking to change my save so that I can pop Beginner Chain Master, Pro Chain Master and Proud Chain Master separately. Thanks!

It's been a while, so I barely remember. Basically, your rank is a value that's separate from your score/perfects/everything song related. I remember that, as a reference, I used the score of my songs (let's say I wanted to find the value for Full Chain, then I would search for a song which I got a Full Chain, then take the score, i.e: 4556812. Then I would search for that value on advanced mode, and once I find it, I would locate the variable (can't remember the name, but it's got to be something like chain or max_chain). Since by the time I decided to modify the values I already got the other trophies, I just replaced all the other values (for any score) with the value for Full Chain. I didn't even played all the songs in Proud, just the required 50 so I would have a rank to replace.

If you want to do more of a specific trophy, then you will probably have to go through all your scores one by one and change the value of the variable corresponding to Full Chain to get each difficulty separately.

EDIT: So, after digging for a bit, I found this. This is how the records of a song you're played look like. I don't exactly remember which ones corresponds to Full Chain, but I think it's maxChain. I highlighted the values those have my file, you can try playRank or fullChainClear and check what they modify (you can see your changes in the song selection screen)

scores.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a while, so I barely remember. Basically, your rank is a value that's separate from your score/perfects/everything song related. I remember that, as a reference, I used the score of my songs (let's say I wanted to find the value for Full Chain, then I would search for a song which I got a Full Chain, then take the score, i.e: 4556812. Then I would search for that value on advanced mode, and once I find it, I would locate the variable (can't remember the name, but it's got to be something like chain or max_chain). Since by the time I decided to modify the values I already got the other trophies, I just replaced all the other values (for any score) with the value for Full Chain. I didn't even played all the songs in Proud, just the required 50 so I would have a rank to replace.

If you want to do more of a specific trophy, then you will probably have to go through all your scores one by one and change the value of the variable corresponding to Full Chain to get each difficulty separately.

EDIT: So, after digging for a bit, I found this. This is how the records of a song you're played look like. I don't exactly remember which ones corresponds to Full Chain, but I think it's maxChain. I highlighted the values those have my file, you can try playRank or fullChainClear and chrcwhat thye modify (you can see your changes in the song selection screen)

Thanks for the tips! I'll give it a shot when I get a chance.

I was wondering if anyone with the skills to do so make a save with just being able to go from platinum 3 to platinum 1. This file included by @patchomar has 1 more song left to do so. I am not good enough at using advanced mode to modify the code. Also an EU file would be great. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone with the skills to do so make a save with just being able to go from platinum 3 to platinum 1. This file included by @patchomar has 1 more song left to do so. I am not good enough at using advanced mode to modify the code. Also an EU file would be great. Thanks.

I had to do this for another member last week. I just asked him if it was ok to share his save, otherwise I'll request your and mod it for you.

I'm afraid not, I have the same values as you and I am in Gold 2.

I have found another variable "cpuBestRankIDValue" but idk the value for platinum 1

View attachment 1109

EDIT: This variable is not the correct variable to edit the versus rank

EDIT: I GOT IT

I made a copy of my save when I was in Gold 2 and then ranked up to Platinum 3 playing, then I compare both saves and I found the following: (Left is the save in Gold 2 Right is the save in Platinum 3)

View attachment 1111

Since I went up two ranks (from gold 2 to platinum 3), I expected to see the variable "maxCPURankIDValue" increase by 2 but to my surprise it decreased from 84 to 82 so I tried decreasing the variable by another 2 (from 82 to 80) and it works, the trophy has popped up and the rank is updated both on the versus mode page and on the records page inside the museum.

Old bump but what was the values you changed? Can't see much from your screenshots

Old bump but what was the values you changed? Can't see much from your screenshots

Sorry, right now I'm on vacation and can't access my PS4
But I can tell you, the variable you are looking for is currentCPURankIdValue, I don't remember the value itself, but you can get it from my original attachment (I was Plat 1 already on that one). Hope this helps

Sorry, right now I'm on vacation and can't access my PS4
But I can tell you, the variable you are looking for is currentCPURankIdValue, I don't remember the value itself, but you can get it from my original attachment (I was Plat 1 already on that one). Hope this helps

Did some progress, it does update in game to plat 1 but no unlocks even after winning a match

Did some progress, it does update in game to plat 1 but no unlocks even after winning a match

Then you probably edited the value in the PVP screen (the values you have to edit are the ones showing in the Records section). Try doing the following, keep looking for CPURankID or CPURank until you find another variable with your previous value (or, alternatively, search for your previous value). You should eventually reach the one corresponding to the records (it's usually around other values such as total battles, total wins, etc). Once you find it replace it with Platinum 1. It should pop up as soon as you open the main menu