• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • Only one shop for each type of service is permitted. E.g. an all in one shop for game boosting (trophys/achievements) etc.

Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Selling LEGIT PS4 & PS5 Platinum Trophy Services Shop! Fast and Fair Priced!

Hello! I am Ultiimat20 and I am a trophy hunter for hire. My services are legit as each trophy is earned legitimately and the save data is always uploaded to the customer's PS Plus Cloud Storage upon service completion. If you would like to buy a platinum trophy and trophy pop the next gen platinum as well it'll be an extra 1$ added to the price. For trophy clean up or other questions please DM me on discord at Ultiimat20. Feel Free to message me on discord if you have any other questions as that is the best way to reach me, Thank you.

Orders currently in progress: 0

Discord: Ultiimat20

Payment Methods: Zelle, Paypal, USA Amazon Gift Cards

I sell my services on the games listed below only because they are what I am able to do:

God of War 2018 PS4: 20$
God of War Ragnarok PS4 or PS5- Platinum Only: 45$, Platinum+Valhalla: 55$, Valhalla Only: 10$
God of War 3 PS4 : 20$
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4- Platinum Only: 25$, Platinum+All Dlc: 50$, Full 100%: 52$
Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PS5- Platinum Only 25$, Platinum+All Dlc: 50$, Full 100% 54$
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS4 or PS5: 20$
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5- Platinum Only: 48$, Full 100% 50$
Final Fantasy 7 Remake PS4 or PS5: 45$ (Platinum Trophy Only, I don't offer the Intergrade DLC)
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Reunion PS4 or PS5: 45$
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Minigames PS5: DM on discord for prices
Hades PS4 or PS5: 65$
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 PS4: 20$
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst PS4: 20$
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PS4- Platinum Only: 20$, Platinum+DLC: 30$
Naruto X Boruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections PS4 or PS5: 40$
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus PS5: 15$
Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation PS4: 15$
DEEEER Simulator PS4: 5$
Life Is Strange PS4: 10$

FAQS
1. Why are the services priced so low?
-Wouldn't say they are priced low but rather they are priced fairly. I price them accordingly to their current retail value and how much time it takes to platinum the game for me.
2. Is there any chance of getting in trouble with Sony/PSN?
-No because all trophies are earned legitimately as I will be playing the game entirely myself
3. Do you provide progress updates?
-Yes I provide progress updates if and when requested. If not requested then I will work silently and message back when done
4. How long do you usually take to platinum a game?
-Some games are shorter and some games are longer than others so it varies but usually it takes a week and a half for the longer games. Most are done within a week though.