• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Lego 2K Drive - Level 29 before 30 "xperienced" [EU PS4/PS5 SAVE] [CUSA34255]

mirco.dittrich

Familiar Face
April 6, 2021
Hello Friends, i have make a Save for the Level 30 Trophy "xperienced"
only <50 Xp for Level up to 30.
i dont know what trophys pop too ,
i have over 120.000 cash ingame for buying cars (hope it works too for trophy "Just the start")

here is my save:

Lego 2K drive - Level 29 Save (only 18 XP befor30)(CUSA34255).zip - Google Drive

*WARNING* DISABLE AUTO UPLOAD TO PSN CLOUD BEFORE YOU INSTALL. IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE BACK TO YOUR OWN SAVE THE INGAME CLOUD WILL OVERWITE IT WITH THE MOST LATEST SAVE. YOU CAN REVERT BACK BY MANUALLY DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR OWN CLOUD AND TRIGGERING A SAVE WITH THE INTERNET DISCONNECTED.

Step by Step:

1.clear all save data from console storage .
(ps4 version save data in storage and ps5 save data in storage)

2. copy this save from USB in console storage.
and now disconnect the network or internet.

3. start the ps4 version now and u see its level 29
go play and when game have loaded on map go back to the main menue.

4. now u connect network or internet and click on 2k sign in button in main menue.

5. then click on use local save , this will overwrite this save then with the cloud save.

-------- > this is what u need to use on ps5 version

6. now when ps5 version start use cloud save NOT USE LOCAL SAVE , please use cloud save!!!!!
and now u are 29

Last edited:
I was able to do the transfer fine with instructions. Did the first race to get some XP got to level 30 but no trophy popped and same with the garage couldn't get that to work. Super handy save though for everything else!

For level 30 you don't have to race but pick up two collection objects, go to the airport there are two and hop to level 30

not racing doesn't work

I read the description
I did everything as described
I tried 5.6 times
With the Internet on and off
The trophy for level 30 does not pop up
that's it
sad.......
Don’t start racing but grab collectibles