• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi LEGO 2K Drive PS4/PS5 autopop [CUSA34255/CUSA28525]

unknown6569

Fanatic
November 4, 2020
This is a 100% EU/US completed semi-instant platinum save. You can use it via the ingame cloud save to autopop both Ps4/PS5 versions.

Some items won't autopop but may need doing once to trigger them. Just driving around will trigger some others. 丂卂ㄥ卂爪卂几匚卂307 has done a great job in providing a youtube video, and US/EU saves for the trophies that won't autopop (garages, level 30 etc). Please like and subscribe to say thanks for their hard work:

Lego 2k Drive PS4 & PS5 SEMI INSTANT PLATINUM #lego #platinumguide - YouTube

Base game EU / US

50 cars EU / US

Level 30 EU / US

All Garages EU / US

I can confirm the on the go trophy (hardest in game) and the 3000/6000 miles grind (afk for 30+ hours with rubber bands) and collectibles do autopop fairly quickly.

Sorry the save files are large in this game.

*WARNING* DISABLE AUTO UPLOAD TO PSN CLOUD BEFORE YOU INSTALL. IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE BACK TO YOUR OWN SAVE THE INGAME CLOUD WILL OVERWITE IT WITH THE MOST LATEST SAVE. YOU CAN REVERT BACK BY MANUALLY DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR OWN CLOUD AND TRIGGERING A SAVE WITH THE INTERNET DISCONNECTED. You may need to do this to obtain the level30 and garage trophies yourself.

Last edited:
Re: LEGO 2K Drive [CUSA34255] PS4/PS5 autopop

Anyone try this? If so will it work with the PlayStation trail for the PS5 version or do you need the PS4 version to save transfer? And is it for sure an auto pop platinum? On PS5?

Re: LEGO 2K Drive PS4/PS5 autopop [CUSA34255]

Trial versions of games do not usually have trophies unlock with them - only the odd one does.

Yes it autopops, well most things anyway, though it can be a little slow to trigger at times and some things just need the action repeated to make it quicker. You do have to own the ps4 version to be able to transfer to the ps5 - I think you have to enable 2K link to turn on their cloud transfer between the games.

great save thank you. all garages, level 30 and 50 vehicles not unlocking for me sadly

EDIT: got the 50 vehicles trophy by buying two

:( I did mention that the garages and level 30 may not work as that was broken and there's no way to remeet the requirements. I guess the latest patch hasn't fixed those - which is why I recommended having your own personal save to roll back on. Garages is pretty fast and level 30 takes a little bit to do but nothing in comparison to the 6000 mile grind or on the go. Glad the other trophies are working even though some need a do 1-2 more action to make them work.

Lego 2K Drive - Level 29 before 30 EU Save (cusa34255)

Hello Friends, i have make a Save for the Level 30 Trophy.
only 18 Xp for Level up to 30.
i dont know what trophys pop too ,
i have over 120.000 cash ingame for buying cars (hope it works too for trophy)

here is my save:

Lego 2K drive - Level 29 Save (only 18 XP befor30)(CUSA34255).zip - Google Drive

*WARNING* DISABLE AUTO UPLOAD TO PSN CLOUD BEFORE YOU INSTALL. IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE BACK TO YOUR OWN SAVE THE INGAME CLOUD WILL OVERWITE IT WITH THE MOST LATEST SAVE. YOU CAN REVERT BACK BY MANUALLY DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR OWN CLOUD AND TRIGGERING A SAVE WITH THE INTERNET DISCONNECTED.

Last edited:

Is there any way you can re-region this to US?

i think no because it is not supportet by SW and no advanced mode settings. this is why we cannot re-region it now, only way i think is a jailbroken way with other programms but i dont know how and i have no option for this and no jailbroken ps4.

sorry for my bad english , I´m from germany ;)

thanks for this save, I managed to unlock all the trophies on both ps4 and ps5 (including the garage trophies and level 30) simply by starting the game with the internet turned off