• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Lego Skywalker [CUSA13793] SAVE SET Finish

Can you make those save file for each, please?

trophy The Arkanis Sector
Complete all events on Geonosis and Tatooine

trophy Rishi Maze
Complete all events on Kamino

trophy The Slice
Complete all events on Kashyyyk and Kijimi

Hi,

Personally I will never play this game again, one person was supposed to make saves for the other trophies, but she hasn't responded since. So I don't know if she is still working on these trophies or not.

I have already contributed enough with almost all the trophies of this game, I would not play the game anymore, I do not understand why you insist. You take the first save, and you have for 2 hours maximum to finish the missing planets. You don't want to waste your time, but I've already wasted 90 hours of my time on this game.

Not even a thank you for the time I spent to give you the longest trophies of the game? and you still ask for more? seriously?

Ask Yaker, he had to do the missing trophies, I won't go back on this game. sorry

Thanks for the saves. This save can be used to collect the missing trophies and complete your saveset. I did this grind on the ps5 version a year ago and know how tedious this game really is. Appreciate your hard work.

• Use Jedi mind trick in the cantina first for the 5 dancers (I missed this brick)
  • Use jedi mind trick in cantina for “Jedi business”. May take several attempts.
  • Go to Jundland wastes and do battle royale mission for both “Hey, what are you trying to push on us” and “The Arkanis sector”
  • Get the last brick in Kamino for “Rishi Maze”
  • Get the last brick in Kachiro (Kashyyyk) for “The slice”

Thanks for the saves. This save can be used to collect the missing trophies and complete your saveset. I did this grind on the ps5 version a year ago and know how tedious this game really is. Appreciate your hard work.

• Use Jedi mind trick in the cantina first for the 5 dancers (I missed this brick)
  • Use jedi mind trick in cantina for “Jedi business”. May take several attempts.
  • Go to Jundland wastes and do battle royale mission for both “Hey, what are you trying to push on us” and “The Arkanis sector”
  • Get the last brick in Kamino for “Rishi Maze”
  • Get the last brick in Kachiro (Kashyyyk) for “The slice”
Thanks, i have add your post in my topic.
the game is really long, it will help a lot of people

Reactions: unknown6569