• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Lies of P - Golden Melody Trophy + End Game Saves [CUSA36847]

Barnoz

Elite
July 19, 2021
Lies-of-P.jpg

VERSION: [ CUSA36847 ]
(but it should work on all regions)​

Saves are tied to an ID, so instead of resigning my save, I offer you my advanced save files which you can import.

Golden Melody
Collect and play all records.

Load up SaveWizard and open up your Character 1 save in ADVANCED MODE. Use the Import Button to import file CHA1. Apply the changes.
Open your Character 2 save in Advanced mode and import my CHA2 file. Apply the changes again.

While in the Hotel, start playing all the records in your inventory (you should have them all) one after the other, until the trophy pops.

Link to the save files
[hide]Golden_Melody.zip[/hide]

I was only able to test this on my sub account. I hope this works for you and that it will save you the trouble of doing a second or third runthrough of the entire game, just to get some record collectible you might of missed.
Enjoy.

UPDATE
These are end game saves you can use to test if other trophies pop. I have all the regular and special weapons and a couple of Legion arms fully upgraded and the Craft machine upstairs on Tier six so you can respect anything you need.
Simply go to advance mode on your Character 1 in SaveWizard and import the file END1 and do the same for your second character save and use the file END2.

Link to the save files
[hide]End_Test.zip[/hide]

Please test this to see if anything pops for you. :)

UPDATE 2
Here is my last save, as requested. It's right at the end. You can go back to the Hotel, give your heart to Geppetto for one ending or refuse for another. As this is my second playthorugh,
all quests have been done, this is has P tell the truth throughout the game and I also got all of teh colelctibles and filled out the 6 tiers of the machine upstairs.

Link to the save files
[hide]Final Save[/hide]

This should fill all your requests in terms of saves. I'm done with the game and so I am moving on to another (probably Alan Wake II) :D

UPDATE 3
Here is a folder of all my saves. I hope it helps you get other trophies. For those who don't know, these are standard CUSA36847 save files that you must resign in SaveWizard.
I don't have any more than this, sorry.

Link to the save files
[hide]Other Saves[/hide]

Last edited:
Re: Lies of P - Golden Melody Trophy [CUSA36847]

Lies-of-P.jpg

Saves are tied to an ID, so instead of resigning my save, I offer you my advanced save files which you can import.

Golden Melody

Load up SaveWizard and open up your Character 1 save in ADVANCED MODE. Use the Import Button to import file CHA1. Apply the changes.
Open your Character 2 save in Advanced mode and import my CHA2 file. Apply the changes again.

While in the Hotel, start playing all the records in your inventory (you should have them all) one after the other, until the trophy pops.

Link to the save files
-= Hidden Content =-

I was only able to test this on my sub account. I hope this works for you and that it will save you the trouble of doing a second or third runthrough of the entire game, just to get some record colelctible you might of missed.
Enjoy.

Great work friend!

Wouldn't you happen to have the "Normal Weapon Collector"?

I took 29 and the trophy didn't appear!

Sorry for my English, I'm using Google Translate.

Edit: There is a disc to get in chapter 6. After picking it up, play all the discs and when you reach the last one, the trophy appears.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Sorry about the missing one in Chapter 6, as this is a second run save, I had already picked it up in my first run. but you should see a marker as to where to teleport to if you didn't already grabb it already like I did.

As for other trophies, I will check in my various saves. I've been modifying my saves left and right so I'm having a hard time keeping track of what CUSAA36847(1) is compared to CUSAA36847(2) or CUSAA36847(7) hahaha

Maybe I can amend this post and put up one of my saves before the end of my second run (where I didn't lie and always told the truth) and you can check to see if it pops for you or if any other trophies pop. I do believe that some of these colelctible and stats are stored in your personal profile (which saveWizard doesn't edit yet) and so you may need to re-purchase a weapon from a vendor that is still in your inventory. Check for a list of weapons and which ones you're missing. i will try and get you a save within the next day or two.

Sorry about the missing one in Chapter 6, as this is a second run save, I had already picked it up in my first run. but you should see a marker as to where to teleport to if you didn't already grabb it already like I did.

As for other trophies, I will check in my various saves. I've been modifying my saves left and right so I'm having a hard time keeping track of what CUSAA36847(1) is compared to CUSAA36847(2) or CUSAA36847(7) hahaha

Maybe I can amend this post and put up one of my saves before the end of my second run (where I didn't lie and always told the truth) and you can check to see if it pops for you or if any other trophies pop. I do believe that some of these colelctible and stats are stored in your personal profile (which saveWizard doesn't edit yet) and so you may need to re-purchase a weapon from a vendor that is still in your inventory. Check for a list of weapons and which ones you're missing. i will try and get you a save within the next day or two.

If you want to upload your saves, feel free and I'll test it for you. Mine is CUSA36847 too and you don't need to do the advanced mode.

Regarding weapons, I used your save and two were missing, I took them and it didn't work.

Last edited:

Test saves uploaded for you as promised. I used the advanced mode so people who are in other regions can still benefit from the saves and not have to ask for a specific region resining.
Also, there are reports on the forum that the saves are tied to a unique ID and this way seems to bypass that locking mechanisim if need be.

Anyway, I think this way is the best way to deliver the saves for everyone's benefit. :)

Thanks for the saves.

THE GOLD MELODY save works fine with my ASIA-HK region save, the trophy pops up once I finished playing all the discs.

Do you have the saves for the all stories like VNN, Old Lady? Fucked up the answer and didn't get them.

Lies-of-P.jpg

Golden Melody

Link to the save files
-= Hidden Content =-

I was only able to test this on my sub account. I hope this works for you and that it will save you the trouble of doing a second or third runthrough of the entire game, just to get some record collectible you might of missed.
Enjoy.

UPDATE
These are end game saves you can use to test if other trophies pop. I have all the regular and special weapons and a couple of Legion arms fully upgraded and the Craft machine upstairs on Tier six so you can respect anything you need.
Simply go to advance mode on your Character 1 in SaveWizard and import the file END1 and do the same for your second character save and use the file END2.

Link to the save files
-= Hidden Content =-

Please test this to see if anything pops for you. :)

Good afternoon!
Sorry for insisting, but could you upload the entire CUSA36847 folder from Golden Melody?
I wanted to do a test to see if I could fix a bug in my game. :catjam:

Sorry for my English, I'm using Google Translate.

@rodericliu:
Unfortunately, i didn't keep a save prior to finishing all the story missions. I thought more people would be uploading their saves here, so I wasn't intending to upload anything. When I saw this wasn't the case,
I had already pretty much finished my second run. I could upload a few saves that I haven't deleted yet for you, but I wouldn't be able to tell you the progress of each one in regards to the game, chapters and quest status.
Sorry.

@jubilas
I have uploaded my last save, right at the end of the game. You can choose to give your heart to Geppetto, fight the Nameless Puppet or simply return to the Hotel.
I hope this fulfills your requests and helps you fix your game. Good luck with your trophies :p

Last edited:
@rodericliu:
Unfortunately, i didn't keep a save prior to finishing all the story missions. I thought more people would be uploading their saves here, so I wasn't intending to upload anything. When I saw this wasn't the case,
I had already pretty much finished my second run. I could upload a few saves that I haven't deleted yet for you, but I wouldn't be able to tell you the progress of each one in regards to the game, chapters and quest status.
Sorry.

@jubilas
I have uploaded my last save, right at the end of the game. You can choose to give your heart to Geppetto, fight the Nameless Puppet or simply return to the Hotel.
I hope this fulfills your requests and helps you fix your game. Good luck with your trophies :p

I needed you to upload the complete "Golden Melody" save and not just the advanced mode... but thank you!

I would really love to help more, but I only have a save before the choice with Sophia, so it's after meeting the merchant you need to kill. Again, I really thought there would be more people offering their saves or a save editor, so I didn't bother keeping mine and would replace them as I went along the story.

I've uploaded all the saves I have in update #3. Maybe this will help somehow get some other trophies. I wasn't expecting to be the only one providing saves for trophies (all the others seem to be starter saves). Had I known, I would of kept them as I was playing.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
I would really love to help more, but I only have a save before the choice with Sophia, so it's after meeting the merchant you need to kill. Again, I really thought there would be more people offering their saves or a save editor, so I didn't bother keeping mine and would replace them as I went along the story.

I've uploaded all the saves I have in update #3. Maybe this will help somehow get some other trophies. I wasn't expecting to be the only one providing saves for trophies (all the others seem to be starter saves). Had I known, I would of kept them as I was playing.

Good luck everyone.

I guess that people gave up on this due to the ID lock.

Well, i ended up playing the game again to get the quest done and got the plat, thanks a lot anyway!