• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Lies of P - Modded Starter Save and More (ID Locked) [CUSA36848][CUSA36847]

Re: Lies of P - Modded Starter Save (ID Locked) [CUSA36848][CUSA36847]

Check out my step-by-step tutorial on how to easily mod your own Lies of P save
LIES OF P — God Mode Level 999 [TUTORIAL]

Screen-Shot-2023-09-22-at-8-27-55-PM.png

The game doesn't appear?
So I can't find it and access the Advance mode because it ain't there?

and I have SW MAX version

your step 2 part of your guide is misleading as you can tell you are decrypting vikings wolves of midgard. what you are really doing is using a jb ps4 to decrypt saves.

I got a bit ahead of Save Wizard before people start paying 160 usd for a modded save. They should be adding support very soon (probably this weekend), since this is a top-notch long waited title. But hey, the money is yours. Do whatever you want. And take it easy, I'm doing this shit for free.

I got a bit ahead of Save Wizard before people start paying 160 usd for a modded save. They should be adding support very soon (probably this weekend), since this is a top-notch long waited title. But hey, the money is yours. Do whatever you want. And take it easy, I'm doing this shit for free.

Doing the good lords work LOL. Whats the identifier for Quartz? I really want to upgrade that more then anything

Why not save everyone for free? Because maybe I have to pay dearly but I make sure to do all the save of everyone and without problem!

Why not save everyone for free? Because maybe I have to pay dearly but I make sure to do all the save of everyone and without problem!

but wouldn't it be right to pay for saves that have already been modified, someone already spends €60 for save wizard and on top of that they would have to spend another 50,60 or 100€ for a save with the risk of it not working? No thank you

but wouldn't it be right to pay for saves that have already been modified, someone already spends €60 for save wizard and on top of that they would have to spend another 50,60 or 100€ for a save with the risk of it not working? No thank you

If you pay I guarantee that it will work and if not the case I then refund if you want free buy yourself a PS4 Jailbreak and do it yourself or wait for Save Wizard

If you pay I guarantee that it will work and if not the case I then refund if you want free buy yourself a PS4 Jailbreak and do it yourself or wait for Save Wizard

I apologize if I seemed aggressive, it's right that people like you who sell a service must also have a profit for the hard work behind it, what I often ask myself since I've been using this site is: why do you charge so much? for something that will soon be free to everyone? because I see a lot of modded saves selling for over €150

I apologize if I seemed aggressive, it's right that people like you who sell a service must also have a profit for the hard work behind it, what I often ask myself since I've been using this site is: why do you charge so much? for something that will soon be free to everyone? because I see a lot of modded saves selling for over €150

Because they are not just save that I sell I manually modify your save which will be replaced by mine

Because they are not just save that I sell I manually modify your save which will be replaced by mine

Tell the truth! You just had to work to edit your own save. Now, what you do is just take some user's save and change ue4savegame.ps4. Just that, be a little more complacent and sell for a more symbolic price.
When SW opens advanced mode it will be possible to use yours or any save from Lies of P. At this time only those who have a PS4 JB can use other people's saves.
If you are in this community it should be to help, not to gain over others. At least a symbolic price, 160 dollars is absurd for a save that costs more than a save editing program.

Last edited:
Re: Lies of P - Modded Starter Save [CUSA36848]

It will be easy for sw to add it as long as there is a demand people just need to send their saves. If zip is too big uploaded saves to file sharing site like mediafire and paste the link in description box when submitting save on sw website. what the game developers have done is used your psn id as part of the save id. The game checks your save id matches your psn id This id is all over the place in the saves and resigning saves doesn't mod them.

That's right, the game ID is in the Param.sfo file. The only alternative is to follow the same step-by-step procedure to change the region (it has been tested and works). The only thing is to wait for SW to release the advanced mode so that those who don't have a PS4 JB can use saves from other users.

Tell the truth! You just had to work to edit your own save. Now, what you do is just take some user's save and change ue4savegame.ps4. Just that, be a little more complacent and sell for a more symbolic price.
When SW opens advanced mode it will be possible to use yours or any save from Lies of P. At this time only those who have a PS4 JB can use other people's saves.
If you are in this community it should be to help, not to gain over others. At least a symbolic price, 160 dollars is absurd for a save that costs more than a save editing program.

I was sell a Starter Save you don't have to take the MEGA Save

Last edited: