• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Lies of P - Modded Starter Save and More (ID Locked) [CUSA36848][CUSA36847]

Re: Lies of P - Modded Starter Save (ID Locked) [CUSA36848][CUSA36847]

Im gonna try to upload my near platinum save. It should pop like 34 of the hardest trophies including Rise of P ending and the 16 albums. Looking at testing it on my second profile

Re: Lies of P - Modded Starter Save (ID Locked) [CUSA36848][CUSA36847]

This is end of NG2 Final boss defeated. Somewhere from 36 to 37 trophies should or may pop. Only ones missing are normal weapons, Cryptic Vessels, Trinity Sanctums, Story of the Prince which can be done by doing the other 2 and talking to Venigni, Story of the Father and the 2 normal endings which can be done by reaching the end in any NG and Accepting and then Refusing. The most missable trophies should pop. To get it to work you need to know how to re-region using Apollo and a JB PS4 sadly.
CUSA36847

All saves work they are just ID locked and the only way to use them is to do the same process to change region which would be with Apollo and a JB PS4 or wait for SW to support and use Advance mode. You wont be able to straight resign and run.

Hello my friend, can you write a small guide on how to add OP save to mine ? I know the usual way but not the advanced one you spoke about

That would benefit the community who don't know how to for sure.

Im only at the first stargazer & did a hex edit for HP beyond what SW had. The edit had HP bar go across the screen, but getting hit dropped it back down to SW level, so I think its capped.

OP's save is definitely better since SW has all the stats at 7,918 & OP's stats are all at 100,000 with maxed Pulse cells

Hope this helps.

BT

Last edited:
Hello my friend, can you write a small guide on how to add OP save to mine ? I know the usual way but not the advanced one you spoke about

I will try to write something up with screenshots when I get a chance. Its simply import the OP MOD save to your profile using SW. You need to also have a basic save of your own. Easy as soon as you stand up from chair save to USB and now you should have 2 Lies of P files one which is the OP MOD and your own. Open the OP MOD save in Advanced Mode and export the SAV file from SaveData1Charactor1 and if theres a SaveData1Charactor2 save these as well both separate. Now go your save and do Advanced but this time IMPORT and select the file according SaveData1Charactor1 for SaveData1Charactor1, SaveData1Charactor2 to replace your SaveData1Charactor2. Then just load this file in your PS4 or PS5 and play on

a lot of great info in this threads. i found myself stuck. i used sw on charactersave 1 and 2 and then uploaded them back onto console, overwriting what was there. Now when i try to boot up the game it crashes at load with error ce-108255-1 which has never happened even with other sw files. it works fine if i delete all the save data and start fresh. Am i missing something that i should be doing in advanced mode versus regular save wizard box clicking? thanks in advanced!

That would benefit the community who don't know how to for sure.

Im only at the first stargazer & did a hex edit for HP beyond what SW had. The edit had HP bar go across the screen, but getting hit dropped it back down to SW level, so I think its capped.

OP's save is definitely better since SW has all the stats at 7,918 & OP's stats are all at 100,000 with maxed Pulse cells

Hope this helps.

BT

Pulse Cells I get but the game has a hard hard cap on stats so anything above 98 is just for show and tell and even with good stats platinum on this one is a task for 2 to 3 playthroughs. I uploaded a save that pops the most difficult trophies so do one of your own and then go back to mine to complete the really tough ones

Pulse Cells I get but the game has a hard hard cap on stats so anything above 98 is just for show and tell and even with good stats platinum on this one is a task for 2 to 3 playthroughs. I uploaded a save that pops the most difficult trophies so do one of your own and then go back to mine to complete the really tough ones

Yeah I figured as much since it took the same amount of effort to take down the First boss with two different stat saves