• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Lies of P - Modded Starter Save and More (ID Locked) [CUSA36848][CUSA36847]

Pulse Cells I get but the game has a hard hard cap on stats so anything above 98 is just for show and tell and even with good stats platinum on this one is a task for 2 to 3 playthroughs. I uploaded a save that pops the most difficult trophies so do one of your own and then go back to mine to complete the really tough ones

How do u get trohpies to autopop i loaded ur save but nothing autopopped maybe the trophies are stored in another save different from the character since i have a different CUSA i cant resign everything

How do u get trohpies to autopop i loaded ur save but nothing autopopped maybe the trophies are stored in another save different from the character since i have a different CUSA i cant resign everything

Heres a new save. I merged the OP save into this one. What I did was loaded a save from my other profile and then exported the sav from the SaveData1Character1 and SaveData1Character2 for first lamp OP save and SaveData2Character1 and SaveData2Character2 for the trophies one and then imported the sav file to the other profiles. When I loaded it into my second profile account trophies just started to pop
CUSA36847 New

I see the issue now. When I transferred I did it using Apollo not SW. SW only allows AM for the Character files not the Account. So only way would be the Apollo process

Heres a new save. I merged the OP save into this one. What I did was loaded a save from my other profile and then exported the sav from the SaveData1Character1 and SaveData1Character2 for first lamp OP save and SaveData2Character1 and SaveData2Character2 for the trophies one and then imported the sav file to the other profiles. When I loaded it into my second profile account trophies just started to pop
CUSA36847 New

Thanks for the save, managed to get a couple of trophies "max legion arm, level 5 P-Organ, playing the piano etc.

Re: Lies of P - Modded Starter Save (ID Locked) [CUSA36848][CUSA36847]

This is end of NG2 Final boss defeated. Somewhere from 36 to 37 trophies should or may pop. Only ones missing are normal weapons, Cryptic Vessels, Trinity Sanctums, Story of the Prince which can be done by doing the other 2 and talking to Venigni, Story of the Father and the 2 normal endings which can be done by reaching the end in any NG and Accepting and then Refusing. The most missable trophies should pop. To get it to work you need to know how to re-region using Apollo and a JB PS4 sadly.
CUSA36847

Damn sucks its all Id locked :(
I just finished the game and was planing on using this save to finish up the missable trophies, theres no way Im doing 2 more full play throughs of this game.